Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - The Commanders vs.The Eagles - Someone is getting their feathers plucked?!?!

zCommander

1 minute ago, KDawg said:

Ya I don’t know. I’m not typically one to complain about refs…

But it was ruled a catch, chains moved… there was a long delay where Sirianni was complaining. Next thing we know it’s incomplete and now RIVERA is challenging the call because the call was blown.

And I honestly don’t see the ball hit the ground. Dotson’s hand is under the ball and it doesn’t look like it hit the ground at all. I paused it and Dotson’s hand is on the ground. Not the ball. 

That was bad officiating all around.

Oh well, closer to hitting ctrl+ALT+delete and getting the ND LT

Not all around, only against us. If you want to say they're incompetent, you have to explain why they're only incompetent against only one team.

Just now, Dan T. said:

As awful as the refs were today, somehow they had the amazing eagle eyes to see in real time that was incomplete when it looked to everyone else that it was a catch and took three minutes of super slo mo from multiple angles to see it touch the ground for a millisecond.

If is funny how their eyes went blind when the Eagles player's football rolls on the ground and it is a catch. :( 

• Like 2
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, Skinsinparadise said:

Eagle coaches cry foul about Dotson’s play being a no catch. Ron let’s a big non catch go on 4th down go that leads to an Eagles TD 

Exactly. 

You reap what you sow.

Their coaches are assertive and on the ball. Ours are asleep at the wheel when it matters most.

• Thumb up 1

1 minute ago, Rhazaghul said:

Lots of head scratching flags and calls on the field in this game.  Even the booth was questioning almost every call in the first half.  Oddly, all the calls today that mattered went against the Commanders at important times and the Eagles escaped any penalty  that mattered.  Seems odd no matter how good a team is.

Maybe you’re right, but it isn’t rigged. And the folk on here screaming it is, I can’t get on board with that mentality.

We lost that game because we weren’t good enough, and our record is 3 - 5 for a reason. I’d rather look inwards than outwards at why that is.

• Like 2