Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moving Towards our Future Front Office and Coaching Hires. All the Way to the Water Boy - Adam Peters Hired as GM! The Mighty Quinn is HC Kliff Kingsbury as OC. Joe Whitt jr at DC.

Koolblue13

1 minute ago, AlwaysBeRedskins2Me said:

I don't know who Danny Rouhier is. Must be Chase Rouhier's brother. Our old pal and solid center. Lol.

Radio guy and comedian-type who got a radio show with Grant Paulsen after gaining notoriety thanks to a 2009-era viral video about being a Redskins fan. The video was pretty funny from what I recall... good for him to manage parlaying one funny video into an on-air talent career.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Skinsinparadise said:

And if you follow me down this hallway, you can take a look at the Haynesworth bedroom.  There isn't actually a bed, you just lay down on the floor.  It has an on suite decorated with Adam Archuleta memorabilia.

Edited by DiscoBob
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 hours ago, AlwaysBeRedskins2Me said:

I don't know who Danny Rouhier is. Must be Chase Rouhier's brother. Our old pal and solid center. Lol.

Local radio guy who has a voice made for newspaper. Thinks he's funnier than he is... one of those guys who takes pregnant pauses in his speech and awaits laughs that never arrive.

Edited by ntotoro
  • Like 1

On 3/18/2024 at 11:40 AM, CommanderInTheRye said:

"All aboard!

Next stop is today's brand new Commanders acquisition interviews.

Show  your tickets and please move to the back of the train.

All aboard!.."

That Clelin Ferrell interview is fantastic! I really like him already. 

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1

16 minutes ago, AlwaysBeRedskins2Me said:

Holy moly. A couple of our fans on twitter actually said that we could go 17 - 0 next season. Yikes. Possibly the most preposterous thing I have ever seen.

You can find any social media account saying literally anything. And half of them are secretly AI chatbots.

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1

4 hours ago, AlwaysBeRedskins2Me said:

Holy moly. A couple of our fans on twitter actually said that we could go 17 - 0 next season. Yikes. Possibly the most preposterous thing I have ever seen.

Well technically the sun could burn out tomorrow too. Aliens could land and turn this place into their own form of fast food restaurant as well.

• Haha 2
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

Is that a serious question? It’s certainly one I’ve already answered and well before the ban on posting about him; you know, the giant notice at the top of this forum? The post in question is a huge no no, just trying to be helpful, but as usual, lost in translation.

Interesting explanation of the new rules regarding hip drop tackling. 

Turns out that the Seahawks (and presumably our new special teams coach) taught rugby style tackling to their players to avoid head on head hits...

Hh

For those who have never had the pleasure of being a "hooker" and are unfamiliar with rugby rules this is what we can expect to be legal, or a penalty beginning next season...

• Thanks 5
  • Thumb up 1

1 minute ago, Birdlives said:

Is that a serious question? It’s certainly one I’ve already answered and well before the ban on posting about him; you know, the giant notice at the top of this forum? The post in question is a huge no no, just trying to be helpful, but as usual, lost in translation.

Just jokes Mr. Bird!!!

On 3/20/2024 at 4:18 PM, AlwaysBeRedskins2Me said:

Roullier isn't related related to Rouhier.

14 minutes ago, Birdlives said:

@Birdlives

I've been meaning to ask you this, but never got around to it.

Are you by chance a jazz fan?

I saw Charley Parker play at Birdland back in my youth.

Edited by CommanderInTheRye
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumb up 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, AlwaysBeRedskins2Me said:

You are correct. I was just joking. Wasn't a very good one probably but I tried.

It was actually a pretty good joke, maybe too good for a big dummy like me. lol

In fact, you deadpanned it, so convincingly that I thought you were serious-- it didn't help that my spelling and my attention to other posters spelling are both atrocious. lol

21 minutes ago, CommanderInTheRye said:

It was actually a pretty good joke, maybe too good for a big dummy like me. lol

In fact, you deadpanned it, so convincingly that I thought you were serious-- it didn't help that my spelling and my attention to other posters spelling are both atrocious. lol

Lol. Thank you. I'll be here all week!

• Haha 1