Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moving Towards our Future Front Office and Coaching Hires. All the Way to the Water Boy - Adam Peters Hired as GM! The Mighty Quinn is HC Kliff Kingsbury as OC. Joe Whitt jr at DC.

Koolblue13

I'm telling you all, when the dust settles, we will end up drafting Maye.  I know it seems like a slam dunk for Celeb Caleb to DC but I will take the heat in saying we won't give up the capital to move up to #1 and draft him.  Maye played his entire CFB career in the Air Raid and he will be our QB at #2 unless someone takes him at #1 and I don't think that happens.  

1 minute ago, ThatNFLChick said:

I hold my ground on Maye at #2.  If it does, Kliff and whoever our new QB coach is and Quinn will need to baby sit Wiliams.  This team wants mature, hardworking players and I don't think Caleb fits.  We shall see.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Okay so now that we have our HC and coordinators, here’s my “grades”

Quinn: C

Kingbury: C+
Whitt: B-

Everything is… fine. I can’t say I’m excited about any of it. But I’m not mad.

Just kind of indifferent. Like I have been. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumb down 2

I like it.  A young offensive whiz to mentor our rookie QB.  I look forward to spending most of my February learning his system.  

Feels good to finally know what we can expect on both sides of the ball for the near future.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, KDawg said:

Okay so now that we have our HC and coordinators, here’s my “grades”

Quinn: C

Kingbury: C+
Whitt: B-

Everything is… fine. I can’t say I’m excited about any of it. But I’m not mad.

Just kind of indifferent. Like I have been. 

I’m sure Whitt signs his contract Tuesday or Wednesday. But he is still interviewing with Dallas tomorrow at 9am

https://twitter.com/toddarcher/status/1754282610476364156

Edited by DeMarco Murray 29

3 minutes ago, KillBill26 said:

I like it.  A young offensive whiz to mentor our rookie QB.  I look forward to spending most of my February learning his system.  

Feels good to finally know what we can expect on both sides of the ball for the near future.

Me too.  @MartinC @Skinsinparadise Just eager to see who is hired as QB coach under Kingsbury

2 minutes ago, ThatNFLChick said:

Hoffman needs to have a one on one with Ian Rapoport.  LOL

This may or may not be the right to move up for Williams. I think if he the highest on the draft board they will try to trade up for him. Being from DC Williams could bring fans back to the stadium . Unfortunately, the owner will want to sell tickets that probably huge selling point if he is the top of are draft board.

Two things 

1. Is it possible chicago may want Maye instead of Williams or do they want Harrison. 

2. I dont think I would want to offer any more then a vet player and chicago second rd pick back. 

Edited by Redskins 2021

13 hours ago, Skinsinparadise said:

Don't see anything there that they interviewed Belichick.

Sheehan asked Standig about it.  Russini works at the Athletic as does Standig of course.  The way Standig came off is politely saying the story is BS-fluff.

His point was "considered" just means they talked about that idea as they would talk about any idea but nothing serious.

Russini's tweet said "they spoke with him and he had support from some decision makers".

I'm reading that to mean that they interviewed him but in any case that's history now. We now have a new head coach that I am getting more excited about each day. I can't wait to see who we draft and acquire via FA and for the new season to start.

We aren't getting Maye. Chicago is taking him or will trade the pick for a king's ransom... which our roster prevents us from paying.

As unpopular as this opinion will be in here, I think Howell will be his reclamation project.

What's more telling is EB will be out of the league unless he's willing to take a demotion.

What a league...

• Confused 1

22 hours ago, Redskins 2021 said:

It may not be the best move for us to trade up, but if he is the highest rated Qb, from Washington DC, and his Qb coach is the OC. Something may be cooking on a trade for Williams.

I see the smoke, and I do think Caleb is the topic QB prospect, but is he worth what it will cost to for trade him?