Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moving Towards our Future Front Office and Coaching Hires. All the Way to the Water Boy - Adam Peters Hired as GM! The Mighty Quinn is HC Kliff Kingsbury as OC. Joe Whitt jr at DC.

Koolblue13

5 minutes ago, Llevron said:

I feel childish not being happy about any of the coaches. But I’m not. 

Uninspiring group.

Then to figure we will be giving up assets to move up in the draft to take Caleb.

That does not feel exciting to me 

• Like 2

Just now, DWinzit said:

Uninspiring group.

Then to figure we will be giving up assets to move up in the draft to take Caleb.

That does not feel exciting to me 

Find Skinsinparadise post.  It explains a lot as to why we will not be drafting Caleb.  Held back the nickname in respect to @KDawg but it will be used again and again.  LOL

• Like 1

Good read, snippets from the article.  It's the offense that Howell and Maye were in down at NC.

https://northcarolina.rivals.com/news/longo-explains-air-raid

Longo Explains Air Raid

Longo runs what is called the Air Raid offense, something he learned initially from Mike Leach and later some things from Kliff Kingsbury.

“So when I visit with Kliff Kingsbury, and in my opinion he’s touchdown or prolific-play game planner that I know in college football, and now you’re going to see him do his thing with the Arizona Cardinals. He would put X amount of wrinkles in, probably more than I would, and they’re the prolific plays in a game. They’re the touchdown plays in the game. And he does it at a higher percentage and better than most in my opinion, that’s why I sought him out early on…

Edited by HigSkin
  • Like 2

I just read that Josh Henson was USC’s OC last year. 

Lincoln Riley called the plays.

Kingsbury was a consultant/analyst type role and QB Coach. 

If that’s true…

Its more uninspiring than I gave it credit for.

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, KDawg said:

Well, it’s an adult cartoon. So…

Still over my head …

Meh on Kingsbury. He did get Murray to be effective and coached Mahomes in College. He played Baker Mayfield as a walk on freshman which means he can see talent and is not afraid to be bold in backing what he believes in. He wouldn’t have been my choice but I’m behind him - need a good staff under him. I think we stand Pat at #2 and take Maye still - can’t see the Bears being willing to trade out of the chance to draft Williams.

2 minutes ago, MartinC said:

Still over my head …

Meh on Kingsbury. He did get Murray to be effective and coached Mahomes in College. He played Baker Mayfield as a walk on freshman which means he can see talent and is not afraid to be bold in backing what he believes in. He wouldn’t have been my choice but I’m behind him - need a good staff under him. I think we stand Pat at #2 and take Maye still - can’t see the Bears being willing to trade out of the chance to draft Williams.

image.png.9b0d6be7308bbd911bf02f64fe7b8409.png

Just now, HTTRDynasty said:

I vote KD for QC role in Washington

Kingsbury!  Cool!

I think he is a below average HC, but his offenses are generally quite good, especially the QB play/development.  

I do think it’s interesting that they went with a spread style offense instead of a Shanahan tree style.  And I don’t think it hints at who they will draft at #2.  Any of Williams, Maye, or Daniels fit into his system.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Commander Adama said:

I vote KD for QC role in Washington

Why so he can trade all of our assets and then demand to be traded a year later?

Edited by KDawg
  • Haha 1