Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moving Towards our Future Front Office and Coaching Hires. All the Way to the Water Boy - Adam Peters Hired as GM! The Mighty Quinn is HC Kliff Kingsbury as OC. Joe Whitt jr at DC.

Koolblue13

12 minutes ago, KDawg said:

Okay so now that we have our HC and coordinators, here’s my “grades”

Quinn: C

Kingbury: C+
Whitt: B-

Everything is… fine. I can’t say I’m excited about any of it. But I’m not mad.

Just kind of indifferent. Like I have been. 

I am with you on Kingsbury C C+

I have Quinn at B

Whitt is still not freaking definite which drive me crazy but B- is a solid grade

15 minutes ago, RWJ said:

I'm telling you all, when the dust settles, we will end up drafting Maye.  I know it seems like a slam dunk for Celeb Caleb to DC but I will take the heat in saying we won't give up the capital to move up to #1 and draft him.  Maye played his entire CFB career in the Air Raid and he will be our QB at #2 unless someone takes him at #1 and I don't think that happens.  

I hold my ground on Maye at #2.  If it does, Kliff and whoever our new QB coach is and Quinn will need to baby sit Wiliams.  This team wants mature, hardworking players and I don't think Caleb fits.  We shall see.

Totally agree. I don't see it either. Caleb's going to Chicago (unless another team trades up) and we're getting either Maye or Daniels. I like Caleb but he's just not worth giving up draft capital ala RGIII.

2 minutes ago, klwilkins1977 said:

We aren't getting Maye. Chicago is taking him or will trade the pick for a king's ransom... which our roster prevents us from paying.

As unpopular as this opinion will be in here, I think Howell will be his reclamation project.

What's more telling is EB will be out of the league unless he's willing to take a demotion.

What a league...

We wait and watch on Celeb Caleb or Make or Break Drake.  Right, Brother klwilk!  Something else.  You Thilly!  :ols:  Sorry, Brotherbone. I had to do it.  Peace!  

• Haha 2

Just now, RWJ said:

Why you laughing then?  

I’ll let you figure that out.

2 minutes ago, Llevron said:

I feel childish not being happy about any of the coaches. But I’m not. 

Im just very… okay. That’s better than not being okay. But it’s not as good as being better than okay. But it’s okay.

• Like 1

Just now, CommandB11 said:

I think more likely Williams or Maye. Not Daniels. Thank God!!!!

So actually all the beat reporters seem to think this is a bigger signal for Daniels (possibly because of the similarities to Kyler in terms of running ability)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2

Just now, Skinsinparadise said:

💣 💣 You know what you did there, SIP.  I'm gonna show you.  Better yet, let them show ya!  While you all are at it.  Turn it up!  

Anyone able to school me on what offensive system Kingsbury runs as it relates to the two predominant systems in the NFL, West Coast & the Numbered (Gibbs, martz, Turner etc)? I understand it's termed the Air Raid.

Does he use similar terminology to any of those systems, is it something completely different? Someone take me to school, please. Thanks

Edited by Bantu
  • Thumb up 1