Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moving Towards our Future Front Office and Coaching Hires. All the Way to the Water Boy - Adam Peters Hired as GM! The Mighty Quinn is HC Kliff Kingsbury as OC. Joe Whitt jr at DC.

Koolblue13

16 minutes ago, Est.1974 said:

Whined about ?? 😂 honestly SIP just take a deep breath 😂

I whined about why not more offensive interviews myself.  So I think you are taking this a bit too seriously as to whatever you are reading into comments.

I don't think I am the one who needs to take a deep breath.  ;)

Edited by Skinsinparadise
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, FrFan said:

Absolutely, and I'm not even kidding you. I guess I belong to the Flintstones

Kinda right there with you, knew who she was but couldn't tell you any of her songs with a gun to my head.

1 hour ago, RWJ said:

Just hypothetical.  Let's say Klint Kubiak becomes our OC and we trade our 2nd 2nd round pick and our 2nd 3rd round or 4th round pick for Justin Fields and redo his contract with escalators and something like a 3-year $45 million dollar deal with it back loaded the last year with 1/2 the monies.  How would people feel about that.  He would be 25 yrs. old and his stats aren't bad. Kubiak with Minnestoa did wonders there with all the QBs he worked with.  Just a thought.  We could trade down a bit and still get one of the best OTs in the draft and Peters could trade down a bit with our other 2nd/3rd rounders.  

Why on earth would we do that? Fields is utterly mediocre and you not only want to give up draft picks for him, but also give him a new contract on top of it. Stop.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Redwards said:

That this team is seriously prepared for a VERY long rebuild. 5 years plus.  

Teams have been turning it around in a year or two, yet we're supposed to be buy into another one of these 5 year deals?

6 minutes ago, FrFan said:

Absolutely, and I'm not even kidding you. I guess I belong to the Flintstones

I'm surprised you didn't know she's the Chiefs owner. She's shown in the owner's box more often than Jerry Jones, so I thought it was common knowledge.

• Haha 3

9 minutes ago, Redwards said:

That this team is seriously prepared for a VERY long rebuild. 5 years plus.   You cannot be serious about sustained success/winning championships and bring in Kirk.   Not even remotely. 

Agree on Kirk. 

I don't agree on a VERY long rebuild.  That's old school NFL.  Teams can rebuild in 2 years, 3 tops.  5 years would be absurdly long by today's standards in the NFL.

Long time GM, Randy Mueller discussed this recently -- rebuilds happen now often in 2 years.  Why?  The cap increases have been substantial in the last 10 years or so, more trades happen, college and NFL offenses are more similar than years ago so players drafted make a quicker impact.

Edited by Skinsinparadise

It's fine, the Saints are going to clean house next season. Kubiak can crawling to us then and we can give him a special teams assistant job to "broaden his knowledge".

Edited by NickyJ

9 minutes ago, Redwards said:

That this team is seriously prepared for a VERY long rebuild. 5 years plus.   You cannot be serious about sustained success/winning championships and bring in Kirk.   Not even remotely. 

There is no such thing as an (on purpose) 5 year rebuild in the NFL.

Although we’ve been rebuilding since about 1992. And counting.

• Like 1