Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moving Towards our Future Front Office and Coaching Hires. All the Way to the Water Boy - Adam Peters Hired as GM! The Mighty Quinn is HC Kliff Kingsbury as OC. Joe Whitt jr at DC.

Koolblue13

6 minutes ago, SkinsFTW said:

If he says Maroon and Black nobody can even say he's wrong.

Even the fans have no idea what the team colors are anymore.

I think it’s more Black and Yellow.

Or Cardinal and White.

Or Maroon and yellow. 

• Thumb up 1

The reason why I want good coordinators is to free up Quinn to run the team, not make the defense better. I want Quinn to run the game, game clock, time outs, challenges, field goals, and fourth down situations etc. The coordinators should run their side of the ball and the support staff there. 

I think that was the problem with Rivera, he was too focused on defense instead of the Game.

1 hour ago, London Kev said:

So Whitt may have to choose between coaching the cowboys' defense vs coaching our defense. What a tough decision that's gonna be!

I think you’ll be surprised. He has competition in Dallas, whereas he seems to be Quinn’s main guy here. No job security in Dallas, that staff is getting wiped out in 11 months. Clean slate here, years to establish himself and a low bar.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Commander Adama said:

I didn't know Schein was still on nowadays. The ignorance was bliss

Schein is an idiot. I listened to that clown talk **** weekly about how Ron Rivera made moronic decisions for the Panthers over and over. Then weeks later Doofus Dan hired him and Schein went on and on about how it was a great hire for the Redskins.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Just now, LadySkinsFan said:

The reason why I want good coordinators is to free up Quinn to run the team, not make the defense better. I want Quinn to run the game, game clock, time outs, challenges, field goals, and fourth down situations etc. The coordinators should run their side of the ball and the support staff there. 

I think that was the problem with Rivera, he was too focused on defense instead of the Game.

Good call, LSF and I think that happens with a Joe Witt Jr. hire. I think he will join Quinn in Washington as his DC and even though Kubiak is young, he's ready to be a OC.  Read the Fowler tweet I posted and it says at the end:  "and Washington will consider talking with him."  Chip Kelly is far from being our OC.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Warhead36 said:

Hiring Kelly kinda telegraphs we're more into Daniels than Maye, which I wouldn't approve of(obviously lolol). But Kelly's offense can work. He's a garbage leader of men but a good offensive mind when given talent. Just don't give him any sort of roster control.

That’s fine it only means trading back which can benefit 

5 minutes ago, LadySkinsFan said:

Unless you're specifically referring to the last few games of his tenure, that is really NOT wha happened with Rivera. 

• Like 1

Just now, AlvinWaltonIsMyBoy said:

No way Peters asked Quinn who he wanted for OC…and Quinn said Chip Kelly. And then Peters said “You’re hired!”

No way that happened. 

Would you believe he said Ben Johnson.

5 minutes ago, SkinsFTW said:

Schein is an idiot. I listened to that clown talk **** weekly about how Ron Rivera made moronic decisions for the Panthers over and over. Then weeks later Doofus Dan hired him and Schein went on and on about how it was a great hire for the Redskins.

kudo's to you for making through a full vid of his. Everytime I hear him I want start extracting my teeth one at a time. 

• Haha 1

No harm in talking to Chip Kelly.  Its not like he's going to fool this interviewing crew.  He's been pining to get back in to the NFL.  Wouldn't be surprised if he reached out to other orgs that hired defensive coaches.

• Like 1

Just now, clskinsfan said:

kudo's to you for making through a full vid of his. Everytime I hear him I want start extracting my teeth one at a time. 

No, I was driving around the country and he was on sxm everyday but he was clowning on Rivera every week like he was a Panthers fan lol.

• Like 1

Just now, HigSkin said:

No harm in talking to Chip Kelly.  Its not like he's going to fool this interviewing crew.  He's been pining to get back in to the NFL.  Wouldn't be surprised if he reached out to other orgs that hired defensive coaches.

Been rumored to the Raiders as well. 

• Like 1