Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moving Towards our Future Front Office and Coaching Hires. All the Way to the Water Boy - Adam Peters Hired as GM! The Mighty Quinn is HC Kliff Kingsbury as OC. Joe Whitt jr at DC.

Koolblue13

lol, Washington fans killing poor Albright on twitter, he likes Quinn and doesn't get why fans don't.

I am sort of in between the two takes.  I don't doubt Quinn has some good qualities and might be a good HC.  But I'd rather go young and hungry and try the unknown.

And while I agree Quinn and Rivera are very different cats.  Rivera being an ex-defensive coordinator on his 2nd stint makes Quinn feel too much like hey lets try something similar but expect different results.

I think part of what Quinn is suffering from is Rivera fatigue.  Rivera leaving here as a punchline to many of us.

Screen Shot 2024-01-30 at 7.27.39 PM.png

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1

1 minute ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

So, I'm going to predict an entire fanbase meltdown when we hire Quinn and he retains EB as OC.

I personally would not be in favor of that.  But ...  I dunno.  I'm getting this vibe it might happen.  I hope not. 

I would not be surprised if its Quinn, i think he's the favorite now.  I'd still be surprised if Bieniemy remains.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

we are thinking in terms of playcallers and qb whisperers. new brass just wants a guy thats going to find and lead those new guys. Jay probably wouldve shined under this ownership and gm

Edited by dunfer
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

A lot of people are ****ting on Dan Quinn, but I’m not sure he wouldn’t be the best choice.

I’m not sure of much, but in regards to Dan Quinn being a subpar option, I’d bet the house on that one…..even worse is the OC is likely to be a b or c level choice now as teams who didn’t screw around waiting for Ben are already jumping on the top options. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, DWinzit said:

haha poor guy is in the bathroom with a pic of Quinn

J/K @RWJ

Hey, @Conn "Give me two minutes".  What you said was funny as all get out and true!  I am one of those people that reason things out and I was totally wrong and admit it about Raheem and then Quinn. I have to laugh and same with DWinzit stuff. Funny stuff by both of ya.  Love it and keep it coming, bro.  :rofl89:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumb up 1

Just now, Skinsinparadise said:

I would not be surprised if its Quinn, i think he's the favorite now.  I'd still be surprised if Bieniemy remains.

I would too.

I'm wondering if Reich is signed up to be one of the DC who are interviewing for HC job's OCs, and that's why there is no buzz (unless I missed it) about him going anywhere.

He was a good enough OC to get the Indy job, and did pretty well while he was there.  And Tepper fired him because Tepper does silly things.  He seems like a qualified candidate who's just out there.  

If it were Quinn and Reich, I might be able to get behind that.  

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

So, I'm going to predict an entire fanbase meltdown when we hire Quinn and he retains EB as OC.

I personally would not be in favor of that.  But ...  I dunno.  I'm getting this vibe it might happen.  I hope not. 

That would be fantastic. EB would have the potential opportunity to ruin two UNC QBs in two successive years. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

10 minutes ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

A lot of people are ****ting on Dan Quinn, but I’m not sure he wouldn’t be the best choice.

Well when people start tossing out EBs name he looks like a freaking stud. 

6 minutes ago, srtman04 said:

What's wrong with going the mike vrabel route?  Is he a consideration?   He's still young 

I would love it. But he already had a power struggle with one GM. Not sure he would be willing to work under another one.

• Like 2

Just now, Curtisp5286 said:

If he is hired, how long do you think it will take for everyone to start spelling MacDonald’s name correctly?

Ole MacDonald had a farm  E I E I O.  And on that farm he had some..... LOL

• Haha 1