Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moving Towards our Future Front Office and Coaching Hires. All the Way to the Water Boy - Adam Peters Hired as GM! The Mighty Quinn is HC Kliff Kingsbury as OC. Joe Whitt jr at DC.

Koolblue13

46 minutes ago, mhd24 said:

I think McCarthy is 100% fired after this.  Jerry is going to want a proven coach.  Belichick, Vrabel, or even Harbaugh fit the bill

He’s not getting fired after having a year like this . This is the best cowboys team they’ve had in years and are almost complete . They lost today but they’ll just get aggressive next year and try again. 

Just now, DazedSkinsfan said:

Here's hoping the Lions lose 63 to 60 so we can have Ben Johnson hired by noon tomorrow 

I actually want them to win. Don’t need a coach tomorrow. Go Lions.

• Like 2

That’s the key for  me if Bill chases McClay away IMO it’s a home run for us

6 minutes ago, KDawg said:

I actually want them to win. Don’t need a coach tomorrow. Go Lions.

Yeah me too. I want Ben Johnson but I believe they can still virtually interview him this week.

But overall the Detroit fans haven’t had much to enjoy for decades so they deserve some fun 

Edited by Skinsinparadise
  • Like 5

Love the play calling of Ben Johnson on that first drive!  

22 minutes ago, DazedSkinsfan said:

Here's hoping the Lions lose 63 to 60 so we can have Ben Johnson hired by noon tomorrow 

Lions fixing to crush the Rams.  Ben Johnson, IMO is a good as the next HC of The Washington Commanders.  Can't wait for a name change.  Hope it's not Magic!  Yuck!  

• Like 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

Just now, RVAskins said:

Would you prefer the Washington Johnsons?

Nah, LOL.  I really liked the Washington Football Team.  We will never unfortunately see Redskins again.  The Chiefs need to comply and change their name too!  

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1

45 minutes ago, Commander202 said:

He’s not getting fired after having a year like this . This is the best cowboys team they’ve had in years and are almost complete . They lost today but they’ll just get aggressive next year and try again. 

Theyre only gonna get worse with Daks contract situation and a LOT of FAs impending 

• Like 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, Riggo#44 said:

If we don’t get Johnson, anyone else will be a massive disappointment 

Disagree lol. 

Not that this offense hasn't been good so far but its a lot on having a stellar offensive line. I want to see if he can really scheme it up and have guys running wide open. Not Gibbs running for 20 yards cause Penei Sewell is an absolute beast. 

Edited by ThatNFLChick
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Riggo#44 said:

If we don’t get Johnson, anyone else will be a massive disappointment 

Nah, Slowik is good!  Thing is, Harris put together a plan.  Plan A was to get Peters.  Check.  Plan B to get Ben Johnson.  Check soon to be made!  

2 minutes ago, RWJ said:

Nah, Slowik is good!  Thing is, Harris put together a plan.  Plan A was to get Peters.  Check.  Plan B to get Ben Johnson.  Check soon to be made!  

Check soon to be written as well. Lol

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, ThatNFLChick said:

Disagree lol. 

Not that this offense hasn't been good so far but its a lot on having a stellar offensive line. I want to see if he can really scheme it up and have guys running wide open. Not Gibbs running for 20 yards cause Penei Sewell is an absolute beast. 

Yeah the Lions whole offense is loaded with talent across the board

• Haha 1

Three reasons to prefer Ben Johnson over Slowik:

1) More coaching experience: Johnson is in his 2nd year as a coordinator and has been coaching continuously since 2009. Slowik is in his first year as a coordinator and spent 2014-2016 working for PFF of all places (close your eyes @Voice_of_Reason).

2) More diverse offensive experience: all Slowik knows is the Shanahan system whereas Johnson was exposed to several offensive systems and philosophies and systems during his time in Miami and elsewhere.

3) Pedigree: of course you don't want to be a slave to conventional wisdom, but I tend to think there's a reason Johnson is considered the consensus #1 coaching candidate among League insiders and Slowik hasn't generated nearly as much interest.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DWinzit said:

Yeah the Lions whole offense is loaded with talent across the board

That catch by St. Brown? Just a really good play by a really good WR and that offensive line is dominating the line of scrimmage.

Edited by ThatNFLChick
  • Like 1