Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - The Commanders @ The Giants - Failed to take advantage of the falling Giant!

zCommander

Just now, clskinsfan said:

Tyrod Taylor:

10/14 for 163 yards and 2 TD's

Frikin pathetic. Period. 

Tyrod Taylor. Trash from Blacksburg. Looks like HOF QB when playing Washington. And old washed up Waller cant be stopped.

I hate this staff, its ineptitude, and the players inability to play even decently against a division rival.

1 minute ago, Welsh Redskin said:

I'm worried this might be the real us. We are poor to mediocre and apart from flashes we don't seem to be going anywhere. We look a poor team with poor coaching at the moment. But there are also teams just as bad or worse than us which equates to us drafting 14-18 after a 7-10 6-11 finish. Its hard to build a team like that. 

Welcome to the Ron Rivera era.

Just now, Koolblue13 said:

Our OC is trash.

Welcome aboard the EB sucks bus fellas.  KB and I have been saving seats for you since August but it’s all good.  

Don’t mind that body bag that we keep rolling over, that’s just putting EB’s ol’ scheme-a-roo out of its misery. 

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2

2 minutes ago, cougs said:

I think you are wrong. Tell me what qb could play behind this ol and be successful?

As I said it’s not all on him, but he isn’t the guy…a lot of the sacks are on him, and lots of the INT’s are on him 

I was excited with the ownership change but it falsely translated to thinking this team was something different. Hard to overcome terrible drafting and coaching all at once too. 
just go down our list of picks that haven’t really hit- Davis, Dotson, young, Forbes, we have no one that can take over - neglected LB and O Line… and have bad schemes from dudes that don’t belong in the league anymore