Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread: Washington @ Atlanta

zCommander

Just now, Voice_of_Reason said:

I want to see them to go back to Dotson at some point this game.  

Get him 3-4 easy catches just to get him involved.

Great TD by Samuel. 

yep. I wanna see a screen with YAC, some short targets, build his confidence back up. He’s getting in his own head on his few targets

Every time I'm optimistic and try to stay high on this team they suck hard enough to pull a softball through a garden hose and whenever I finally give up and start trashing them they show signs of life.

So for the rest of the year, **** this ****in **** ass trash piece of **** team and all its coaches.

Httr!

• Haha 1
  • Thumb up 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

Just now, tmandoug1 said:

I'm sensing a sarcastic trend today!

I get it though.

Just tired of the non sense directed towards him. People act like he shouldn’t make mistakes like he’s a 6th year veteran with seasons worth of starts under his belt. He’s an essential rookie getting better every week. 

He’s not flawless, and I’m 100% okay with people pointing out his mistakes but some are crushing the kid. He’s been awesome for us aside from Buffalo.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumb up 2

Just now, Conn said:

Howell balling. The sack and the deep Terry miscue are still his only real negative plays

I think Howell gets too much on that deep incompletion. It was 3rd and forever and there was safety help in the middle of the field. 

Was it a great pass? No. But people acting like he missed a layup are reaching. 

• Like 1