Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2024 NFL Draft Position/Tracker - Final Pick #2

zCommander

1 hour ago, Commander Adama said:

What do you mean? Redzone is not showing it

Last game of the season, draft pick on the line, against a putrid Jets team playing their backup, to their backup QB and all the Patriots can muster is a FG. They are tanking to keep their draft position as high as possible. Bill is not that stupid. 

I can never underestimate the history between this team and the Murphy’s Law with this damn franchise. If it stays close it will be scary.

Edited by dyst

7 minutes ago, Darrell Green Fan said:

I want to shift my attention to the Giants to make sure they pick the latest possible. Anybody feel like doing a Tank-A-Thon for their scenario so we know who to root for/against?

Simple:  Root for KC and NYG (lowest NYG can draft is 6th).  Root for GB BIG TIME (could be a jump of 8 spots in the 2nd round).

• Like 2

Wish the Commanders played this good when this stuff counted. 🫤

Then Howell showed me why our record is the way it is again.

Edited by Redd

27 minutes ago, mhd24 said:

Simple:  Root for KC and NYG (lowest NYG can draft is 6th).  Root for GB BIG TIME (could be a jump of 8 spots in the 2nd round).

I don’t think that’s right. At 7-10 the Bears pick #9, and have the 2nd pick in R1 of 5 teams at that record. Meaning they’d pick 4th on the way back in the reversal in R2. Which would be R2 Pick 11. If they beat the packers they’ll pick #12 and Packers #13 as only 8-9 teams meaning a R2 reversal will have them pick R2 Pick 13. 

So realistically it’s only a change of Pick 11 or Pick 13 in Round 2. 

So “our” Bears pick will either be #43 with a Bears loss or #45 with a Bears win. 

Edited by JamesMadisonSkins

2 minutes ago, JamesMadisonSkins said:

I don’t think that’s right. At 7-10 the Bears pick #9, and have the 2nd pick in R1 of 5 teams at that record. Meaning they’d pick 4th on the way back in the reversal in R2. Which would be R2 Pick 11. If they beat the packers they’ll pick #12 and Packers #13 as only 8-9 teams meaning a R2 reversal will have them pick R2 Pick 13. 

So realistically it’s only a change of Pick 11 or Pick 13 in Round 2. 

So “our” Bears pick will either be #43 with a Bears loss or #45 with a Bears win. 

Really?  If the Bears lose, then they'd be at pick #9 (R1) and #8 (R2).  If the Bears win, then they would be #11 (R1) and potentially (if Vegas wins and Seattle loses) #11 (R1) and #15 (R2).

1 minute ago, lovemaskins said:

I sure as hell hope so, watching those bozos win a superbowl would be gut wrenching!

I want them to win today and had no doubt they would but they choke in the post season.  Been rooting for Washington for years.  We need to clean house thus we need the best draft picks and it's going our way.  

• Thumb up 1

1 minute ago, Searchingforaqb said:

Another reason the Sweat trade was so bad. Draft is a lottery.

We had a proven player, and our 2nd round picks have been disastrous. Should've kept and paid the man. 

Shen and Harris had other ideas.  

15 minutes ago, Searchingforaqb said:

Another reason the Sweat trade was so bad. Draft is a lottery.

We had a proven player, and our 2nd round picks have been disastrous. Should've kept and paid the man. 

I think it was a smart trade considering the fact that we need a QB.  

If we happened to win 1 or 2 games then we would have had to give up a first this year and a 1st next year plus some in order to get the top pick.  

We are going to need a QB really bad.

43 minutes ago, mhd24 said:

Really?  If the Bears lose, then they'd be at pick #9 (R1) and #8 (R2).  If the Bears win, then they would be #11 (R1) and potentially (if Vegas wins and Seattle loses) #11 (R1) and #15 (R2).

I thought it was reverse order within the record groupings. Teams picking 8-12 would be 7-10. So if the Bears pick 2nd out of 5 in R1 they’d pick 4th / 5 in Round 2. Which would be pick #11. Unless I’m totally off on the round reversal within record groupings. 

• Like 1