Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2024 NFL Draft Position/Tracker - Final Pick #2

zCommander

Oh, that’s like last night.  Flacons had the right play, Ridder was half a beat late and behind the receiver or else it’s a TD.

I wish Heiny Heiny was playing becuase his squirt gun would have laid it out there well enough it would have been a104 yard pick 6. 

Just now, bird_1972 said:

HUGE!!

image.gif.3889080a2b0d3ebd66fbf1957ad236bb.gif

16 minutes ago, mhd24 said:

I mean on outside, sure that would be nice.  I just don't want a scenario where NYG ends up with a top 3 QB.  They could easily lose today.  Would rather lose a spot in the order in later rounds than give. NYG any chance to get a top tier QB.

That's a good point.

The best part is we can find joy in either outcome.

Just now, BleedBNG said:

Doesn't matter to me if we end up 3rd or 4th. Nix, Penix or Daniels will be available. Either one is fine with me. No Mayes. No decent QB has ever come out of UNC. And that includes Trubisky.

I think Stroud ballin' provides blanket coverage from this kind of thinking for all schools.

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, redskinss said:

They lost to washington. 

Nuff said.

I think it's more about the weather than anything. The Jets have one of the five best running backs in the game, they can play in the snow. The patriots don't have ----, passing or running, especially running, so they can't move the ball at all. The jets can just hand it off and throw it to backs. It's a big advantage in a weather game, especially when you add the elite defense. If the weather had been fine this would've been a toss up. Luckily it still is, but I think the Jets win, which sucks. 

3 minutes ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

Didn’t the commanders under a Norv play a 6-3 game with the Jets in the 90’s.

Nah, it was Petitbone's last stand, December '93. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, BleedBNG said:

Doesn't matter to me if we end up 3rd or 4th. Nix, Penix or Daniels will be available. Either one is fine with me. No Mayes. No decent QB has ever come out of UNC. And that includes Trubisky.

That's not predictive at all.  Let the professionals (who I'm praying we hire) make that call.

• Like 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

Just now, FootballZombie said:

I think Stroud ballin' provides blanket coverage from this kind of thinking for all schools.

It's just a dumb line of thinking period. 

Might as well rule out Penix and Nix because there have never been good QBs whose names shared as many letters in the same draft. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
  • Thumb up 1