Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2024 NFL Draft Position/Tracker - Final Pick #2

zCommander

4 minutes ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

I just met you, but my early impression is that you say a lot of things that aren’t right.

I may be but this franchise would be foolish not to do so regardless of Howell already on the team. If a Qb is there you take him and let Howell compete for the starting job. Hopefully Carolina sticks with Bryce Young and don’t take another QB high this year. 

• Haha 2
  • Thumb down 1

3 minutes ago, RWJ said:

Simplest terms:  We lose out AND the Pats and Cards win 2 games we end up 2 overall.  If one of them wins 2 games, we end up #3.  True?

Assuming tied records end of season, I believe we'd be ahead of Arizona.  New England is much closer.

Just now, Conn said:

No reason I’m bringing this up but did you guys know that 54% of adult Americans read at only a 6th grade level?

I have a 6th grader.  I'm pretty sure I'd only have to explain "Chicago has Carolina's 1st round pick" to him once before he got it, not the several times that have happened here.

Here's another random statistic...50% of the people I encounter online, I wonder how they learned to breathe air on their own.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Thumb up 1

13 minutes ago, Redalertpt2 said:

I may be but this franchise would be foolish not to do so regardless of Howell already on the team. If a Qb is there you take him and let Howell compete for the starting job. Hopefully Carolina sticks with Bryce Young and don’t take another QB high this year. 

I think Carolina very well may. I mean… where they are is rare. How often do you pick first in the second?

I think Bo Nix will be there for them in that range. I’m not sure there is another QB I’d take over him there.

• Thumb up 1

3 hours ago, Riggo#44 said:

Which also means Eberflus probably keeps his job, so less competition for us

Not necessarily.  The Bears will have Carolina's #1 pick. Meaning they can pick a QB.  

So, first they have to decide do they keep Fields or move on and draft a QB.  I say Eberflus only stays if they keep Fields.  I think that will be mistake as Eberflus isn't a good coach and Fields isn't a good QB. 

Bears remaining schedule:  @Browns, Cards, Falcons, @ Packers.  At best they go 2-2  and finish 7-10. 

If they really want to return to playoffs; they need to move on from Fields and Eberflus.

VOR maybe end up being right that the Bears keep Eberflus. Poor organizations make poor choices.

If they decide to move on from Fields, they need to move on from Eberflus.

Bears have beaten Us, Raiders, Panthers, Vikings, Lions to currently be 5-8.  2 of the wins are divisions opponents; which are easier to beat since your familiar with them. Even a bad team in a division wins occasionally against better division teams.

16 minutes ago, Llevron said:

I mean I don’t know you think they will be in range to take one? 

2 minutes ago, KDawg said:

I think Carolina very well may. I mean… where they are is rare. How often do you pick first in the second?

I think Bo Nix will be there for them in that range. I’m not sure there is another QB I’d take over him there.

5 minutes ago, KDawg said:

Hoping it we’ll be some kind of shake up and teams surprise with the picks they make this year. If we are picking top 3 and a QB is sitting in our laps you take him . We have too many holes to not invest in one and put all our chips on the table with Matt Howell. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Redalertpt2 said:

Hoping it we’ll be some kind of shake up and teams surprise with the picks they make this year. If we are picking top 3 and a QB is sitting in our laps you take him . We have too many holes to not invest in one and put all our chips on the table with Matt Howell. 

Hell yeah, man. Matt Howell is the kind of guy we want to build around. 

I remember when we had Steve Rypien. Matt really reminds me of him. If we can get William Robinson going we could be a sleeper.

Edited by KDawg
  • Haha 7

12 minutes ago, peanut0862 said:

so if the draft goes by sos shouldn't the giants be ahead of us

We have one extra loss currently since they don't play until tomorrow night.  The SOS is based off the record of opponents played, so tomorrow night, Green Bay's 6 wins and 6 losses will get added into the Giants SOS calculation.

With the Giants, you only need to worry about three teams each, since we play the same division and same entire other conference divisions.  For us, it is Chicago, Atlanta and Denver,   For them, it is Green Bay, Las Vegas and New Orleans.  We want our three teams to have worse records than their three combined.  That's it between us and NYG.

Edited to add, our three are 17-21, while the NYG three are 17-20 at this exact moment.

Edited by Forehead
  • Like 2

10 minutes ago, peanut0862 said:

so if the draft goes by sos shouldn't the giants be ahead of us

They will be if they lose tomorrow.

8 minutes ago, Redalertpt2 said:

If we are picking top 3 and a QB is sitting in our laps you take him . We have too many holes to not invest in one and put all our chips on the table with Matt Howell. 

Ok, you’re just ****ing with us now, right?