Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Preseason: The Commanders @ The Browns - B&G Football is Back - A New Hope!!!

zCommander

3 minutes ago, SpacePenguin said:

I'm gonna go watch Heinicke and relentlessly troll Falcons fans by proclaiming his greatness as a franchise savior, just to redistribute some angst that some posters on here have instilled in me.

REDACTED isn’t even playing.  Falcons know what’s up

LOL

1 minute ago, MartinC said:

There is a graphic on NFL+ now saying ‘game postponed’. That’s probably a mistake and they mean delayed - but still. 

With what is coming off the lake, it wouldn't surprise me if it does get postponed. I got beers and cigars though who wants one?!

Edited by Tress Is The Way
  • Like 1

Just now, MartinC said:

There is a graphic on NFL+ now saying ‘game postponed’. That’s probably a mistake and they mean delayed - but still. 

Anything is possible.

Weather radar around Cleveland isn't looking good.

I wonder if they'll just postpone the game until say tomorrow or just cancel it altogether if they can't go tonight.  🤔

1 minute ago, SkinsGuy said:

Anything is possible.

Weather radar around Cleveland isn't looking good.

I wonder if they'll just postpone the game until say tomorrow or just cancel it altogether if they can't go tonight.  🤔

I’m pretty sure that if a preseason game can’t be played it’s just cancelled - doesn’t get moved to another date.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Tress Is The Way said:

With what is coming off the lake, it wouldn't surprise me if it does get postponed 

More reason to go into the lake. Good teaching opportunity for Ron, and this Commanders team. 

Sure, the team can operate reasonably well, on a field, with stable footing. But can Sam Howell through off his back foot, while treading water, during a maelstrom?

This is what preseason is for. Ron has definitely YouTube'd Water Polo videos, to prepare his team for this specific situation. Treading water for 2 hours might affect the pass rush, however. But that's why we have the preseason.    

• Haha 1