Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Preseason: The Commanders @ The Browns - B&G Football is Back - A New Hope!!!

zCommander

1 minute ago, Renegade7 said:

Ramsey never stood a chance  imo, because Gibbs thought he was done, first thing he did was try to get Brunell.

True, but those forum debates were legendary.

Thinking back, though, makes me wonder what JG didnt like about Ramsey, he definitely had a bigger arm than Mr Noodle.

• Thumb up 1

2 minutes ago, clskinsfan said:

God damn SIP. I hope you are as drunk as me with that hot mess. But I get it. We arent winning the Super Bowl. Bit this team is pribably better than we give it credit. As far as roster goes.

Lol I am unfortunately stone cold sober 😀

Actuality I’ve been consistently high on this roster, but down on the O line so nothing tonight changes my thinking.

Ive just for a long time been cynical about whether you could be a good team with a bad offensive line and felt that way years before Rivera decided to test that theory here 😀

• Haha 1

So I turned on the game at the end of the second. Can anyone full me in on how we looked first half? Stats-wise, I like what I see. Only the first preseason game, but did we get to see any series with mostly starters vs starters?