Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread 2023: SUPER BOWL LVIII (58) ~ Chiefs vs. 49ers

zCommander

3 minutes ago, 88Comrade2000 said:

I was off by 1 point, not bad.

Will the losing coaches get fired since Bellichek, Vrabrel and Harbaugh out there?

I say no.

No. Stefanski should get coach of the year votes.  And McDaniels is a good coach, and everyone knows it. 

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 2

50 minutes ago, SkinsGuy said:

7aadb22307153d561b06dd6005c228f6.jpg

So glad we had a part of that

22 minutes ago, CapsSkins said:

Everybody root for Buffalo over Pittsburgh so we get Mahomes vs. Allen and Lamar vs. Stroud in the divisional round. Nobody wants to see Mason Rudolph's ass next week.

That'll be easy. I always root against the Steelers. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

9 hours ago, Warhead36 said:

There is no chance the Steelers win a road playoff game with Mason freaking Rudolph. They were gifted the playoffs by the Jags laying an egg and the Ravens sitting their starters.

It's the Bills. Nothing's ever impossible.

Went out yesterday with a group of friends to watch the game. Called ahead to a place that said they’d have Pea****. Two of us get there for the Texans game, but the other five aren’t going to make it until late in that game. One is a big time Chiefs fan.

The place was packed and we decided to try another place down the street. We ask the manager if they’d have it and assured us they did.

Gets to be about 8:00 and our entrees were ordered. The waitress said that they don’t have pea**** and we can’t find the manager who told us earlier. He’s gone. The waitress said the game would be on NBC. Things got very tense.

One guy left to run down to other places to check it out. 

Right at kickoff, they got it on one tv.

This idea was a disaster.

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Warhead36 said:

There is no chance the Steelers win a road playoff game with Mason freaking Rudolph. They were gifted the playoffs by the Jags laying an egg and the Ravens sitting their starters.

Stranger things have happened.  

You know what they say, when 2 alums from the College of William and Mary get together, ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN.

I think the odds are most certainly stacked in the Bills favor.  But Tomlin is an OUTSTANDING coach.  His teams win 2-3 games every year just because he's there and good at his job.  Is this one of them?  Maybe. Probably not.  

But who knows. 

I was watching the pregame on nfl network. The game started, Lions vs. Rams. Was a little confused because I thought Dallas was first but hunkered down to watch.

They talked about Goff and Stafford. I was engaged. Then they said the Lions were 0-6.

And I realized this was a game from 2021 and I had to change the channel.

Good start to Sunday Football.

• Haha 2