Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2023 NFL Draft Watch and Post Thread - The Hangover Special

KDawg

So we can safely assume Roullier is a cap cut along with possibly Fuller? If we find a way to cut Logan Thomas as well would the cap savings be used to bring in more free agents or extend guys we have (Curl, Sweat?)....if we go TE next I gotta think LT is gone. 

2 minutes ago, Rex Tomb said:

I wonder if the Harris group forbade RR from giving up any draft capital to move up in rounds? That way they have a full complement of picks next year.

It’s not Rivera’s style regardless 

1 minute ago, KDawg said:

I'm okay with it. He's good. The Eagles are good at acquiring talent, too.

But Swift is better than them getting Bijan or Gibbs.

he was okay in DET. Doesn’t have great vision and doesn’t have enough patience. That will hurt him less in PHI with that OL

Edited by Conn

Just now, KDawg said:

I'm okay with it. He's good. The Eagles are good at acquiring talent, too.

But Swift is better than them getting Bijan or Gibbs.

the Lions were very frustrated with Swift as everyone knows....he apparently has terrible field vision and is not good at setting up blocks? I saw some film on him last year and he was bad. I also think there may be character issues there....If Dan Campbell doesn't want to go to war with you then something is wrong?

• Like 1

Just now, kingdaddy said:

the Lions were very frustrated with Swift as everyone knows....he apparently has terrible field vision and is not good at setting up blocks? I saw some film on him last year and he was bad. I also think there may be character issues there....If Dan Campbell doesn't want to go to war with you then something is wrong?

Yeah, I don't love him.

When he is on he's on. But he just doesn't put it together enough for me to be concerned.

On the list of names rumored to have been linked to the Eagles in order of my preference:

Swift > Henry > Gibbs/Bijan

So, best case scenario for me.

That said: When he puts it together he puts it together and he's better than their current backs. 

Just now, KDawg said:

Yeah, I don't love him.

When he is on he's on. But he just doesn't put it together enough for me to be concerned.

On the list of names rumored to have been linked to the Eagles in order of my preference:

That said: When he puts it together he puts it together and he's better than their current backs. 

They are much better with Carter and Swift than just one of the rookie RBs. 

Just now, KDawg said:

Yeah, I don't love him.

They picked up Rashod Penny in FA too....not sure how they'll all fit in there? The Eagles don't run the ball much anyway...I'll say this, Roseman must've promised Jason Kelce that he'd move Hell and earth to get pieces to win the SB this year.

Just now, Rufus T Firefly said:

They are much better with Carter and Swift than just one of the rookie RBs. 

Maybe.

But this assumes Carter (allegedly) doesn't drive recklessly through Philly. 

Just now, kingdaddy said:

They picked up Rashod Penny in FA too....not sure how they'll all fit in there? The Eagles don't run the ball much anyway...I'll say this, Roseman must've promised Jason Kelce that he'd move Hell and earth to get pieces to win the SB this year.

I think Penny is better than Swift and is more concerning in my eyes.

1 minute ago, kingdaddy said:

I mean, he ran for 5.5 a carry, he can't be that bad at it.  lol

• Like 1