Mcbirde 

Downs 

Henley 

if he’s fishing for my late 4th or early 5th round favs

Mcguire 

Whyle 

Herbig

Kuntz 

Did you take a look at Trenton Simpson? They mentioned hi. On the broadcast as still available,

• Like 1

I'm just spitballing, but it's quite possible that EB and Co. believe in the guys that started on the OL at the end of the last year and that's why they haven't invested in the OL so far.  I'm not saying that the OL doesn't need to be addressed, but it's my 2 cents

11 minutes ago, KDawg said:

Not if they went BPA. But they won’t. But LB may be next on their need list. So we’ll see.

Keim keeps saying they like off ball LBs in Day 3. Stromberg did come in for a top 30 visit. They have to know there is a major dropoff at center after Stromberg/Wypler and, if you are looking for position flex, Stromberg has to be the guy

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, NoVaSkins21 said:

I'm just spitballing, but it's quite possible that EB and Co. believe in the guys that started on the OL at the end of the last year and that's why they haven't invested in the OL so far.  I'm not saying that the OL doesn't need to be addressed, but it's my 2 cents

Plus we signed 2 in free agency, Roullier coming back as well.

1 minute ago, method man said:

Keim keeps saying they like off ball LBs in Day 3. Stromberg did come in for a top 30 visit. They have to know there is a major dropoff at center after Stromberg/Wypler and, if you are looking for position flex, Stromberg has to be the guy

I’d like Stromberg. He may actually be among the actual BPA picks, too. So that’s a neat bonus.

• Haha 1

If they are stuck on O line where it has to be a guard - Zavala 

Otherwiae as I guessed earlier today it’s the sweet spot for RB. As for the one left right now for me it’s Bigsby or McBride.

If they are fishing for my favorite 5th rounder types at RB - Vaughan, Brown, Abanikanda? Evans, McIntosh