Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2023 NFL Draft Watch and Post Thread - The Hangover Special

KDawg

8 minutes ago, Redskins 2021 said:

Green bay and Jets both need te and ot

Tackle's not critical for GB.  Bakhtiari's getting an entire offseason after finally recovering from the ACL injury, and Nijman has been solid at RT.  Zach Tom has been great filling it at LT when Bakhtiari couldn't play.  I wouldn't draft a Tackle for GB until the mid rounds.  3rd if they really like somebody, otherwise they've got the luxury of waiting to take a guy in the 4th round, which they've had a lot of success with.

• Thumb up 1

Just now, Skinsinparadise said:

If they took

Keion White, Achane, Branch, Darnell Washngton I'd consider streaking down my neighborhood. 

I’d put Dawand (skill wise he’s among the best players on the board) and Mauch there (I’m higher on him than you) but otherwise I’m similar. 

I don’t like Achane as much as you but I do like him

• Like 1

Just now, KDawg said:

I’d put Dawand (skill wise he’s among the best players on the board) and Mauch there (I’m higher on him than you) but otherwise I’m similar. 

I don’t like Achane as much as you but I do like him

Mauch or trade down.  Got this feeling we go Branch.  He's a heck of a player but we need fat boys up front and an OT at that. 

Just now, SkinsGuy said:

If anyone is interested, Smackdown just selected Roman Reigns in the WWE Draft. Lol

I’m shocked that the only current WWE Champ and a guy who’s had it for 1k days went 1 in a scripted show. Next you’ll tell me Cody went 2 to RAW