Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Mod Notice: Temp Ban if Post on Changing the Name. Per New York Times: Dan Syder Agrees to Sell Washingon Commaders for $6B

Reaper Skins

I had to jump over to the free AI image doohickey and put in some prompts to mark this historic occasion lol...the first one I said Snyder sold the team and fans are overjoyed. I got this:

image.png.edf7fcd77572442e32783cd14d369b05.png

Yeah, **** you, too, AI generator!!

So took Snyder's name out of the prompt and said Josh Harris now owned the team and fans were ecstatic...got these two:

image.png.bba2c6f4146595f93cf911858ae60b32.pngimage.png.ef2edaa246079de504c2532ac70d52d0.png

Then, I said Josh Harris would bring the franchise a new stadium...and, um...lol...

image.png.8abe1f8b5d78abf3777bbb1e0ea1455d.png

• Haha 10

Interesting line in the findings section of the report: 

Both Mr. Snyder and the Club failed to cooperate, which extended the Investigation and contributed to an inability to determine: (i) the total amount of improperly shielded NFL revenues; and (ii) the extent of Mr. Snyder’s knowledge and participation in the Club’s improper revenue shielding practices.

They're essentially blaming the delaying of the release on Snyder, too.

They couldn't really pin all of the financial stuff directly on Snyder, but they did say he was aware of at some efforts to minimize revenue sharing. They also couldn't tie him directly to the cheerleader video, but they concluded that he did, in fact, sexually harass (a polite word for it) Tiffani Johnston.

• Like 2