Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Mod Notice: Temp Ban if Post on Changing the Name. Per New York Times: Dan Syder Agrees to Sell Washingon Commaders for $6B

Reaper Skins

8 hours ago, Conn said:

It’s a psychological thing, you already got so used to seeking out negativity about Harris bc you were extremely invested in Bezos—so now it’s harder to turn that off with Harris and the blank slate of Steve A the Canadian is tempting for you. Clean psychological slate for you, it’s only natural. But rationally, there’s zero reason to prefer him over Harris imo, we know nothing about the guy and mostly positives about the Harris group. So the Canadian is just a safe place to project your hopes onto, imo. You’ll get past it as more info comes out I think.

At this point I’m 100% team Harris. I want no part of the Canadian dude or the basketball grifter. I have zero issues with Harris and if he does something that’s not to be talked about in this thread I will be exceedingly happy with him. Hopefully, Albert Breer’s timeline is accurate and this closes end of May. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

13 minutes ago, ExoDus84 said:

Snider looks like he should be at the helm of an alien abduction podcast stationed outside Area 51.

Him and Bruce was probably Wolf of Wall street. He probably had a night

My bad thought you were talking about our snyder

Edited by dunfer

22 hours ago, Skinsinparadise said:

Harris knows his way around running teams.  He'd be far from the only owner with multiple franchises.

I doubt this team, the one he grew up rooting for gets short shrift.  Plus from what I heard Rales would be very involved in helping run things -- who is another dude who grew up rooting for the team and knows the past and what's happened here.  Passion for the product to me is a plus.  I know Dan was a fan but that's not why he sucked -- he sucked because he was a douche and incompetent and would interfere.  Harris doesn't interfere.  His reputation is get the best GM and coach and stay out of their way.

The inclusion of Mitch Rales put me over the top as a fan of Harris Group bid (Magic was a big bonus) over the other bidders including the potential of Bezos.

Rales history as a fan combined with his amazing business success in taking over distressed companies and rebuilding them is exactly what the Commanders need.  Added on top of those points - his focus on the community is so sorely needed as the Washington team will need to remove the “stink” of Dan.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Skinsinparadise said:

Screen Shot 2023-04-25 at 7.38.28 AM.png

I was thinking about something alike about Free Agency.

Our best FA moves are more than likely Rales/Harry and finally getting rid of Dan Snyder.

And that's more than likely the best move in the whole NFL.

• Like 1

Sheehan on his last podcast.

A.  Said he heard from sources close to the bidders -- that the sale process has been strange and awkward and difficult as to dealing with Dan.  No shocker of course on that front -- that's just how the dude rolls with just about everything.

B.  His theory.  It's not what he heard but its a theory -- Dan will accept Harris' bid exclusively during the draft.  Sheehan believes that Dan wants to wear people down and bury the story as much as possible so we don't get this big time the witch is dead narrative when it happens.  Because we'd be worn down.  lol, its working on me, I don't post nearly as much on this thread as I once did.  :ols:  And he wants to pick a time where the story is buried by other stories.

Edited by Skinsinparadise
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Skinsinparadise said:

Sheehan on his last podcast.

A.  Said he heard from sources close to the bidders -- that the sale process has been strange and awkward and difficult as to dealing with Dan.  No shocker of course on that front -- that's just how the dude rolls with just about everything.

B.  His theory.  It's not what he heard but its a theory -- Dan will accept Harris' bid exclusively during the draft.  Sheehan believes that Dan wants to wear people down and bury the story as much as possible so we don't get this big time the witch is dead narrative when it happens.  Because we'd be worn down.  lol, its working on me, I don't post nearly as much on this thread as I once did.  :ols:  And he wants to pick a time where the story is buried by other stories.

Not working on me. I stopped posting much about it because there is not much new - don't get me wrong I like reading all the back and forth but I myself have nothing new or particularly insightful to add. So I just post nothing. 

But that has done nothing for my enthusiasm for dan seling the team. He can try to bury it all he wants but I am pretty sure when it's done there will a palpable "glad that ****er is gone!" sentiment and it will loud and long! It may last years before slowing down. 

Edited by goskins10
  • Like 7

4 minutes ago, goskins10 said:

Not owrking on me. I stopped posting much about it because there is not much new - don;t get me wrong I like reading all the back and forth but I myself have nothing new or particularly insightful to add. So I just post nothing. 

But that has done nothing for my enthusiasm for dan seling the team. He can try to bury it all he wants but I am pretty sure when it's done there will a palpable "glad that ****er is gone!" sentiment and it will loud and long! It may last years before slowing down. 

Don't get me wrong my interest-desire for Dan to sell is through the roof and that's never wavered.  But I am resigned to this being slow played so I am not hunting for information the way I once did on twitter.  My mind has shifted to the draft.  

Edited by Skinsinparadise
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, LetThePointsSoar said:

Damn. All this time on this board and today is the day I finally caved and actually gave Snider two minutes. 

That dude needs to learn some breathing exercises. Not that my fat ass is one to talk, but oh boy, he's so out of breath it's hard to even comprehend what he's saying. 

image.gif.5afdcc24cbd4dbe5fb348f03384540e3.gif

btw, he is you.  

Edited by Voice_of_Reason