Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump on Trial (Trump indicted for a fourth time in Georgia. Expands his record of most indictments by a former president)

Cooked Crack

Will Trump be convicted in any of his cases?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Will Trump be convicted in any of his cases?

• Yes. He's going 4 for 4. (including Georgia)
    • He's going to lose 3
    • Two for sure
    • He's only going to get convicted in one
    • No. He's going to skate

This poll is closed to new votes

56 minutes ago, Bang said:

I sincerely hope that at some point the judge pauses the proceeding to ask Trump if he needs a diaper change.

~Bang

I'm no lawyer, but I believe it requires counsel to make a Movement Motion.

• Haha 6

2 minutes ago, Fan since a Fetus said:

I had a Movement Motion earlier and my dogs were there as counsel. Best advice I’ve ever gotten. 

Did they suggest a tree for you?  

• Haha 2

She knows what she is saying is bull****. she is sayin it because her audience doesn't care if it's bull****, they will latch on to ANY excuse there is, even if those who know it's complete bull****. 

They revel in it. They absolutely LOVE that intelligent people get all perplexed over their dumb****ery, and it drives them on.
We all know Trump's main hope is to extend it long enough to be elected and then wipe it all away.

But he also hopes that the constant flood of lies and 'unfair!" screams will anger the morons into another insurrection should any of this go against him.

~Bang

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2

2 hours ago, Califan007 The Constipated said:

Do you guys now see why I always type "lol" in my posts? lol...

I know you use lol in your posts all the time, but I have to admit, this is going over my head at the moment. Not sure what I’m missing. 

oh well, if you must joke, then at my expense is just fine as long as everyone’s laughing and having a good time, I’ll even laugh with you.. lol

Edited by Fan since a Fetus

2 hours ago, Fan since a Fetus said:

I know you use lol in your posts all the time, but I have to admit, this is going over my head at the moment. Not sure what I’m missing. 

oh well, if you must joke, then at my expense is just fine as long as everyone’s laughing and having a good time, I’ll even laugh with you.. lol

I was joking about seeing a movie with Trump, a plastic pineapple, a ball gag, and inflatable donkey, and whatever you actually listed lol...the "lol" may have conveyed that had I included it.

• Thanks 1

On 4/15/2024 at 5:23 PM, Jumbo said:

**** you, punk. I was just resting my eyes.

You want to take this outside?

Help me up. 😡

I was talking about this with my mom yesterday...Dad would doze off to Arnie & Jack back in the 70s...I'd turn the channel knob really slow and then hear "I was still watching that!" 

I found out just a few years ago that he actually was my biological dad (long story) and damn if I'm not just like him. 😂

• Like 4

18 hours ago, The Evil Genius said:

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b9524dysvssyzeqf5dnv50

It's ****ing codified in state law. 😆

That's some level of Alina Habba ineptitude there.

Or maybe, just hear me out, his lawyers did tell him but (1) he was sleeping; (2) he doesn’t listen when other people speak to him.

43 minutes ago, Ball Security said:

This is the genius of Trump at work. Commit soooo many crimes that it will take his Sandoval hearing 30 years to complete.

5-D chess, man.  

• Haha 2
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

So in addition to the 3 instances the DA has already reported to the judge, Trump has violated his gag order again:

Trump Breaks Judge’s Gag Order By Citing Fox’s Jesse Watters and His ‘Liberal Activists’ Juror Conspiracy

Donald Trump appeared to violate the gag order set forth by Judge Juan Merchan, who is overseeing the former president’s trial in New York over hush money payments to adult film star Stormy Daniels.

On Wednesday, Trump took to Truth Social and quoted comments made about potential jurors by Fox News host Jesse Watters on The Five Wednesday night.

“They are catching undercover Liberal Activists lying to the Judge in order to get on the Trump Jury,” Trump wrote, quoting the Fox host.

That post appears to be in direct violation of Merchan’s gag order, a reality highlighted by JustSecurity’s Ryan Goodman, who shared screen grabs of both the Truth Social post and a section from the gag order, writing:

On the left:

NY judge’s gag order prohibiting Trump from “making … public statements about any prospective juror or any juror in this criminal proceeding.”

On the right:

Trump making public statement about prospective jurors in this criminal proceedings.

The gag order section reads, in part, “Making or directing others to make public statements about any prospective juror or any juror in this criminal proceeding.” The screencap shared by Goodman:

gagorder-768x144.jpeg

Click on the link for the full story

The hearing next Tuesday should be interesting.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, China said:

So in addition to the 3 instances the DA has already reported to the judge, Trump has violated his gag order again:

Trump Breaks Judge’s Gag Order By Citing Fox’s Jesse Watters and His ‘Liberal Activists’ Juror Conspiracy

Donald Trump appeared to violate the gag order set forth by Judge Juan Merchan, who is overseeing the former president’s trial in New York over hush money payments to adult film star Stormy Daniels.

On Wednesday, Trump took to Truth Social and quoted comments made about potential jurors by Fox News host Jesse Watters on The Five Wednesday night.

“They are catching undercover Liberal Activists lying to the Judge in order to get on the Trump Jury,” Trump wrote, quoting the Fox host.

That post appears to be in direct violation of Merchan’s gag order, a reality highlighted by JustSecurity’s Ryan Goodman, who shared screen grabs of both the Truth Social post and a section from the gag order, writing:

The gag order section reads, in part, “Making or directing others to make public statements about any prospective juror or any juror in this criminal proceeding.” The screencap shared by Goodman:

gagorder-768x144.jpeg

Click on the link for the full story

The hearing next Tuesday should be interesting.

I look forward to nothing being done about this.

• Like 3