Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Convicted felon Donald Trump on Trial (Found guilty on 34 felony counts. 54 criminal count still in the air)

Cooked Crack

Will Trump be convicted in any of his cases?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Will Trump be convicted in any of his cases?

• Yes. He's going 4 for 4. (including Georgia)
    • He's going to lose 3
    • Two for sure
    • He's only going to get convicted in one
    • No. He's going to skate

This poll is closed to new votes

9 minutes ago, Bang said:

Chances he sticks to the gag order:
0%

Chances anything happens when he violates it:
0%

They better prove otherwise. But i have no faith.

~Bang

I guess I’ll be the lone contrarian here then. I think he’s going down… and they’ll figure out the logistics later.

This is a freakin tsunami. He’s not getting out of all of this.

• Like 5
  • Thumb up 1

1 hour ago, Bang said:

He may go down.

But lets see how effective this gag order is.
That's a pretty big mouth.

~Bang

Absolutely. He can’t get out of his own way.

I don’t even think they have to jail him. Just take away his access to social media and journalists/interviews. 

With no mouthpiece, in 2 months… this is what he’ll turn into.

4174EA3F-1B5A-43FA-84BD-2924107E8CAB.gif

• Haha 7
  • Thumb up 2
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

It will be interesting to see what happens at the hearing in his DC case on October 16th.  I think judge Chutkan will also put a limited gag order on him.  At some point he won't be able to help himself and will lash out violating one of his gag orders.  Let's hope the judges stop treating him with kid gloves.

• Thanks 2
  • Thumb up 2

Judge Calls Trump’s Bluff On Security Clearances For His Lawyers

A D.C. federal judge called out the latest bid at endless delay from attorneys for Donald Trump.

Trump’s lawyers had argued that deadlines in his D.C. election reversal case should be delayed because of issues relating to classified material.

It was an obviously bogus excuse to further push the proceedings down the calendar from the start, but federal prosecutors with Special Counsel Jack Smith’s office made it clearer in a Monday filing. Trump attorney John Lauro hadn’t even submitted his paperwork for a security clearance yet, they said, while another, Todd Blanche, had done so more than one month ago. Attorneys in cases involving classified material need a provisional security clearance to review records.

So, Tuesday morning, U.S. District Judge Tanya Chutkan essentially called the lawyers’ bluff: She ordered Trump attorneys to “initiate and complete all security clearance tasks” by Oct. 10. And she wants proof of compliance by Oct. 11. The next hearing in the case is scheduled for Oct. 16.

Click on the link for the full article

• Thanks 1
  • Thumb up 1

Giuliani to lose 2nd attorney in Georgia, leaving him without local legal team

A second lawyer for Rudy Giuliani is seeking to depart his legal team in Georgia, sources familiar with the matter tell ABC News, a move that would appear to leave the former New York City mayor without any local lawyers in the state.

A motion to withdraw has been submitted to the clerk, the sources said. A judge in the case has to sign off on the motion.

News of the move comes after several other former attorneys of the Trump ally have sued Giuliani for failure to pay his bills, including his longtime friend and attorney Bob Costello, who sued Giuliani for over $1 million in payments due to his firm.

Earlier, an additional lawyer for Giuliani in Georgia, David Wolfe, submitted his own motion to withdraw from his representation of Giuliani.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/2nd-giuliani-attorney-leaving-legal-team-georgia/story?id=103703276