Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official 2023 ES Free Agency Thread... available until Free Agency 2024 begins

Riggo-toni

Just now, Dan T. said:

It feels like Casey Toohill's production per snap has been really good.  So I'm good plugging him in there and seeing how he does with more playing time.

James Smith-Williams has also done well in there

Wonder what we'll do with his roster spot

I’m celebrating. Anyone crying over this (or wondering whether it’s some unholy infringement on this dead-in-the-water regime’s honor—though I don’t think Harris forced this through FWIW) is going to be singing a different tune when they’re plugging 2.04 picks into their favorite draft simulator in 5 months  

Edited by Conn
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Thumb up 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

I’d have preferred move Chase, but it seems the rest of the league also recognizes who the better pass rusher is.

Cannot be mad at all about a 2nd, particularly from Chicago.  Odd to me though they are looking to add mid season talent, but I’ll take it.

Now let’s try and ship Chase to ATL for Pitts and a 2nd/3rd.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumb up 1

1 minute ago, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

I’d have preferred move Chase, but it seems the rest of the league also recognizes who the better pass rusher is.

Cannot be mad at all about a 2nd, particularly from Chicago.  Odd to me though they are looking to add mid season talent, but I’ll take it.

Now let’s try and ship Chase to ATL for Pitts and a 2nd/3rd.

I'd be fine moving Chase as well, but he does have the higher ceiling, so if he's still around, the next GM can figure out if they want to tag him or not.  

• Like 1