Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official 2023 ES Free Agency Thread... available until Free Agency 2024 begins

Riggo-toni

1 minute ago, Skinsinparadise said:

Probably some version of that.   To that narrative its clear that there are specific stories.

Just now, HigSkin said:

Don't know to what extent of this rumor but The Junkies have alluded to multipe times they know people close to him and he'd rather hang with his boys, party and live on his "fame" then commit 100% to football.  I suppose he could get away with that in College but not now that he's in the NFL.

If this is the case, then someone, even if it's off the record, should get the info out there that this is the issue. Not let "off field issues" hang out there like he's running a human trafficking operation.

Or worse, smoking the reefer. 

Just now, Andre The Giant said:

Man, I REALLY hope we trade both of them.

Sweat was a "good" player but never ever a game changer.  I won't miss him at all.   Chase, I cannot stand.  I've never been a big fan of his.  If we can get a 3rd or 4th, I'd move him.  He adds next to nothing to this team anyway.   He's exactly the kind of player this team needs to rid themselves of. 

• Like 3
  • Thumb up 1

4 minutes ago, HigSkin said:

Don't know to what extent of this rumor but The Junkies have alluded to multipe times they know people close to him and he'd rather hang with his boys, party and live on his "fame" then commit 100% to football.  I suppose he could get away with that in College but not now that he's in the NFL.

Also Sheehan is a big Chase Young guy.  No hater of him.

So for him to go back to back days referencing stories about Chase that fans don't know and this team might even let Chase walk in the off season -- there are some interesting behind the scenes narratives I gather.

Edited by Skinsinparadise

Just now, Skinsinparadise said:

Also Sheehan is a big Chase Young guy.  No hater of him.

So for him to go back to back days referencing stories about Chase that fans don't know and this team might even let Chase walk in the off season -- there are some interesting narratives I gather.

Agree, I was making reference to The Junkies rumor not others but where there's smoke from so many different people, hard to ignore.

• Like 1