Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Washington at San Fran ~ A Christmas Reunion TV Special

TK
Message added by TK,

1161584152_ScreenShot2022-12-24at7_15_39PM.thumb.png.c507ff54669775b2ee2dcf7ea6ba4646.png

59 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

Gotta get a TD here. What do you think, @Voice_of_Reason? More Heinicke precision passing?

I was at Christmas Eve Service (even though I’m not Christian, I married one, so we go to service as a family) and now out to dinner so I have no idea what happened except the final score.  

Merry Christmas to all who celebrate, happy holiday and stay warm to everyone, and to all a good night.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thumb up 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

Heinicke played well for big portions of the game, but when push comes to shove he can't make the tough throws into tight windows and then of course the two turnovers in a three play span were complete back breakers. 

With Heinicke there is a ceiling to our offense and our margin of error is super thin, but I don't think Turner helped matters much. The playcalling was super conservative and as a result we played right into the 9ers hands. When we went with an aggressive passing approach we moved the ball and scored points.

• Like 1