Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread: Washington at Houston - They've got oil, we've got MOXIE

TK

As predicted, absolutely dominant win to follow up the Eagles upset.  Been 6 weeks in a row of good ball, this team might legitimately have a shot without injuries changing things.  

Logan Thomas coming back also might make things easier on TH.  JDR looking like a really good coach again.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, tomwvr said:

Only once we are sure he cant get 70 percent of the snaps

Is there a stipulation that he has to be injured to sit him? Play him if he’s ready..if he lights it up **** the pick. If he doesn’t sit his ass again

Edited by dunfer

2 minutes ago, Peregrine said:

As predicted, absolutely dominant win to follow up the Eagles upset.  Been 6 weeks in a row of good ball, this team might legitimately have a shot without injuries changing things.  

Logan Thomas coming back also might make things easier on TH.  JDR looking like a really good coach again.

Defense dominated. Offense was mediocre at best. A decent offense would have dropped 40 on them. Ours scored 1 TD.

Just now, Skinsinparadise said:

Doc Walker IMO coming off hypocritical. Typically he’s about just win baby, but on the radio now coming off like this was a borderline loss because the offense didn’t score enough 

Doc wanted them to score and be a little hawk-eyed at the end.  

Look I appreciate these wins as much as the next guy, but the offense scored a single TD against a 1 win team.   How long is this just going to be ignored simply because the defense is playing pretty ferociously right now. 

I picked the Commanders to win 23-13, precisely because I didn't believe they were going to convert all these drives into TDs and that is pretty much exactly what happened.  Does it make me smart? No, it just makes me believe what my eyes are showing me when I watch the offense with Heinicke at QB. 

• Like 2