Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Monday Night Game Night Thread: Washington at Philly - Heinicke's Last Stand, Wentz if it Hurts

TK
Message added by TK,

1520763020_ScreenShot2022-11-14at11_09_58PM.thumb.png.f702b5530a184659b9ace0bd422e8112.png

Lets take a peak into the Eagles Nest:

Just give them the tuddy and give me the ball for the final 1:42 and let's go score and demoralize them going into the half.

Losing to the Commanders with a backup QB. Impressive.

Only down by 6 to a **** team. Get your **** together, come back in the 2nd half, and take care of business. Worst comes to worst we're 8-1, but I doubt it.

This is literally a step by step guide for the better teams to beat us. Titans will run it down our throats, Giants will run it down our throats twice, whoever we see in the playoffs will run it down our throats. And it will work.

Hey Nick, I’m glad you’re pissed. Go open a can of whop ass. But look in the mirror too, bro. You’re getting out coached.

• Like 2
  • Haha 4
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 3

My rare early in the game  rip on the team on the game thread  giving good karma. 😀

The best first half play from this team this season.

Ive been arguing this team doesn’t need a total rebuild. A lot of good players. Need an O line. And although Taylor had been decent tonight sorry IMO they need a QB too. But overall I like this roster 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

Th is playing at a higher all-around level, even with some of his trademark weaknesses making an appearance, and consistently over a longer period of time, than he has since last season...way to go heinie...try not to **** it up😁👍 

• Like 8