Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Election 2024 & Presidential Cage Match: Dark Brandon 46 vs Felonious Farty 45

88Comrade2000

11 minutes ago, The Evil Genius said:

Donny low energy predictions..

would make good content for a TV add. Then something about how when you listen to a guy whose businesses have gone bankrupt as often as Trump's, it shouldn't be a surprise he was wrong.......again.

• Thumb up 5

Just now, PleaseBlitz said:

Nobody is allowed to take credit for the stock market because inflation. 

I heard that inflation is because the economy is worried that Trump will be back. But the market is optimistic Biden wins again.... and that's why inflation is coming down now.

See..... that's more possible than what Cheeto Jesus says. 

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1

If I were Biden, I would start every answer with "Unlike" and a fact about Donald Trump,

Unlike Donald Trump, I haven't been impeached two times, but I think our justice system...

Unlike Donald Trump, I haven't owned 14 failed businesses, but I think the key to keeping inflation down is... 

Unlike Donald Trump, I didn't lead an armed insurrection against the United States and tried to murder my Vice President. but I think policing in our cities could... 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Thumb up 1

31 minutes ago, PleaseBlitz said:

Nobody is allowed to take credit for the stock market because inflation. 

You sure the credit isn't all mine? 🤖

Asking for a friend.👽

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, The Evil Genius said:

We will call it the ix dilemma...

I like this, Used to say that the GOP was the drunk driver who just wrecked their car into a ditch and now are running on "The tow truck driver didn't take a route I liked to the shop". Now they want the keys again to go out drinking. 

• Thumb up 2

1 hour ago, The Evil Genius said:

Donny low energy predictions..

Right-wing bots: Yeah, but Trump set Biden up for huge numbers by leaving the country in a smoking crater.  

• Haha 1
  • Thumb up 1

• 88Comrade2000 changed the title to Election 2024 & Presidential Cage Match: Dark Brandon 46 vs Demento Farty 45
Posted (edited)

1. Look up, look down. That person knows more than your averge american.

2. Trump won't have an audience to react to, I expect this to be very akward for him.

Edit: I mean't to write that as cliff notes and fill it in when I got back, actually hit send before I was ready.

1. What I meant to say is look a few posts above or below you, that person (whether you agree with them or not) is already tuned into political events more than the average American. Believe it or not, some people have no idea that Trump is running again. So, everytime you see a negative story about Trump thinking "This will do him in for sure"...nobody is aware that it happened.

2. We've seen how Trump interviews, he is terrible at it. Well, his rallies suck too, but its just him rambling in between cheers, no one goes or watches those for substance. However, I've heard one debate won't have an audience or allow a hot mic when someone isn't talking, se we get a question and then Trump's answer...this will be a disaster for Trump.

Edited by Simmsy
  • Like 1

If anyone is looking to make a bingo card for the debate you might consider these phrases from Trump:

From speeches, press conferences and interviews January 2023-April 2024, things Trump has said

At least 15 times or more

• "Defund any school with a vaccine or mask mandate"
  • "Largest domestic deportation operation"
  • "Defund any school pushing critical race theory"
  • "Rebuild our cities"
  • "Indemnify all police officers"
  • "Keep men out of women's sports"

10-14 times

• "Protect Medicare and Social Security"
  • "Restore free speech"
  • "Uphold the Second Amendment"
  • "Child sexual mutilation"
  • "Protect innocent life"
  • "Drill, baby, drill"
  • "Going to drill"
  • "Settle the horrible Russian-Ukraine war"
  • "Terminate every single open border policy"
  • "Paper ballots and voter ID"
  • "Stop the invasion"
  • "Take over our horribly run Washington, DC"

5-9 times

• "Investigate every radical out of control prosecutor"
  • "Illegal racist and reverse enforcement of the law"
  • "Joe Biden's inflation nightmare"
  • "Miles of wall"
  • "Trump travel ban"
  • "Secure our elections"
  • "Bring your energy prices down by half"
  • "Revoke China's most favored nation status"
  • "Insane electric vehicle mandate"
  • "Ideological screening on all immigrants"
  • "Trump Reciprocal Trade Act"
  • "Close the border"
  • "Direct election of principals by the parents"
  • "Energy independent"
  • "Give you much better health care"
  • "Iron dome"
  • "Most secure border in US history"
  • "Parent's rights"
  • "Tax cuts"
  • "Green new scam"
  • "Have to come in legally"
  • "Immunity for our law enforcement"
  • "Joe Biden's war on American energy"
  • "Obliterate the deep state"
  • "Drug cartels are waging war in America"
  • "Voter ID"
  • "We have to get them out"
  • "Death penalty for drug dealers"
  •  

Source

Please drink responsibly.

• Haha 1

I demand decorum outta my president, but its weird how comfortable I am with Biden literally handing out L's or serving up third degree burns to Trump. I'm totally cool with it. 100%

Maybe I don't expect him to give respect where none is given, or maybe its simply because he still does not get to the depravity we see in freaks like Trump...

Or maybe its because I know Biden acts the way a President should act on the world stage so seeing him pimp slap frumty dumpty around at home does not bother me.

Anyways, Biden's slams seem to be getting more and more frequent of late. Man is dipping into the Vince Carter dunk package and I'm here for it.

• Like 2
  • Thumb up 2
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 3

6 minutes ago, FootballZombie said:

Maybe its because I know Biden acts the way a President should act on the world stage so seeing him pimp slap frumty dumpty around at home does not bother me.

This!!

• Thumb up 2
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2

Is anyone going to ask Nicole Shanahan and RFK Jr.why they are trying to get Trump elected?  She just put $8M into their campaigm.  What a friggin' waste.  What's the point?  If you are trying to upend politics, going for the President is the least effective thing ever.  

And really, both of them need to be rotating through the Sunday AM shows every week. 

Dear RFK Jr.  You want to do a Constititutional Amendment against Citizens United?  You don't need to be President to do that. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, The Evil Genius said:

The last amendment was done 32 years ago. There won't be another until the GOP dies out. 

Wasn't that the ammendment to increase salaries for congressional members? I think that's the only ammendment passed in my lifetime. 🤔

3 minutes ago, Captain Wiggles said:

Wasn't that the ammendment to increase salaries for congressional members? I think that's the only ammendment passed in my lifetime. 🤔

Sort of. It was to delay increases until the next term.  So no giving raises during the same term anymore. 

• Thanks 2