Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Minnesota at Washington ~ This one has everything....From A to Z :)

TK
Message added by TK,

1862862785_ScreenShot2022-11-06at4_11_36PM.thumb.png.13d6d1e064b37e0f429f336d22618b52.png

1 minute ago, MrJL said:

he did just fine last week. 

No he didn’t. Rivera’s clock management and challenge usage kills us almost every week (if I could list some more duties he has on game day, I’d mention them as well probably. But I can’t, he seems to delegate pretty heavily to his coordinators). 

4 minutes ago, Conn said:

Shouldn’t someone with an arm go out for this one miracle Hail Mary attempt? Heinicke can’t even do it even if you hope to get into FG range with a sideline  bomb. 

You'd think there'd be some play with a long snapper and the fastest pass catchers, with Howell back there to launch a rocket to the end zone.

2 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

Heinicke's interception was way more egregious.

Ridgeway is just trying to make a miracle play.

There's literally one thing he can't do.  Like the red button not to push.  And he smashed it.

They were both dumbass plays, but Ridgeway's was just failure personified.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

Anyone who blames the officials is an idiot when one of them literally ran into a defender to give us a garbage TD. 

The Juste pick 6 DPI was the right call. He played a good game but was too handsy on that one.

Juste needs to learn to play without using his hands. It gets him in trouble every game.

• Like 1

This team is held back significantly by the QB, the OC, and the HC. OL's inability to pass protect is an issue too but a better QB and OC alleviates that to an extent. 

Rivera is an awful in game tactical decision maker. Among the worst in the league. That 3rd and 1 challenge was just horrendous on so many levels. 

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 3

I hope the NFL gets on that officiating team.  Cause let's see they got in the way of a play that allowed a TD.  They called back a play where both people were fighting that resulted in a touchdown, and then they called a penalty that turned what is supposed to be the most exciting part of a close game into an an embarrassment.  Seriously the Vikings after that play were the football equivalent of that MMA fighter you ran backwards way from his opponent to wind down the time in a fight

3 minutes ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

This is true.  However, in the situation we were in, that’s not TH type of situation magic.  They would need to have picked up large chunks of yardage in bunches and unless aided by luck or Joe Barry, that’s not his game.  

We still had 1 TO so who knows. Maybe but if you don't get a chance you don't know if it would have worked or not. 

What I don't understand is why would you not allow them to run into the end zone for a touchdown and leave yourself some time in a clock to tie the game. Having no time on the clock I'm living in pick a field goal is stupid. Just a stupid coaching decisionThis loss clearly on heineke he is below average. Nothing we can do but loss is totally on him great job by the defense

• Thanks 1

I suppose that the fact that I'm disappointed losing to a 6-1 team shows that we're improving. Unfortunately it's really only on defense.

Hienicke's pick was a momentum changer, 91's penalty was ****ing unforgivable. We also need to replace Lucas at RT as soon as possible.

1 minute ago, CO68 said:

Yeah, let’s not allow people to be happy they scored a TD. Harmless fun is evil!

I believe it was after the pick. I enjoy fun, even crass celebrations. At a certain point you become a circus act and look like a bunch of clowns out there, there is a balance to things.

3 minutes ago, fishstyx said:

If Snyder sells the team, who’s to say they don’t move the team away, I saw more purple in the stands then burgundy, this town sucks for football. Sell the team Dan, Move away so I can become a ravens fan. 

can’t be this dumb

image.gif.417d72042c521ce17bf400a4290ce451.gif

• Haha 1