Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Nah Nah Nah…Nah Nah Nah…Hey Hey Hey…GOODBYE CLOWNSHOES

Koolblue13

3 hours ago, BringMetheHeadofBruceAllen said:

I know Ron is guilty of hiring so many former employees this team should be known as Carolina North...but this is ridiculous if true.

Just about all coaches do this. For a while we had the Tampa connection. Coaches like to go with who and what they know.

Edited by RVAskins
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, BringMetheHeadofBruceAllen said:

Seriously? I know Ron is guilty of hiring so many former employees this team should be known as Carolina North...but this is ridiculous if true.

She is part of the social media team for sure and actually does a good job. She graduated from UCLA so she s obviously good! 

I have zero issue with this one. 

Her twitter says she is a senior producer. She has a camera on a gimbal on the sidelines during games. Bunch of the hype videos are her content.

• Like 4
  • Thumb up 1

4 minutes ago, RVAskins said:

Just about all coaches do this. For a while we have the Tampa connection. Coaches like to go with who and what they know.

Bill Bellicheck hired his son to be Defensive Coordinator and he literally admitted he had no idea what he was doing.

Nepotism is just a thing in the NFL.

6 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

Bill Bellicheck hired his son to be Defensive Coordinator and he literally admitted he had no idea what he was doing.

Nepotism is just a thing in the NFL.

I knew this guy named Tommy whos dad owned a brake shoe company, when his dad passed away Tommy took over despite not knowing anything about the business, yet that turned out pretty good in the end.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 14
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, Chris 44 said:

I knew this guy named Tommy whos dad owned a brake shoe company, when his dad passed away Tommy took over despite not knowing anything about the business, yet that turned out pretty good in the end.

7 years of college prepared him!

Edited by SoCalSkins
  • Haha 4
  • Thumb up 1

25 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

I hear you but Keim in particular, isn't throwing I heard from a friend who heard it from a friend stuff.  That's shady reporting.  As Cooley liked to joke the reason why Keim is almost never wrong is he gets 7 sources to confirm.

there have been stories broken about the sale that have proven to be correct, so my larger point is i don't think we know just as much Keim, etc as to what's going on.

I appreciate John Keim’s work for two reasons. He is indeed cautious in his reporting AND without John’s work…Rick Snider would have less ‘insider info’ and have to tweet more tourism and food content.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Just now, Monte51Coleman said:

I appreciate John Keim’s work for two reasons. He is indeed cautious in his reporting AND without John’s work…Rick Snider would have less ‘insider info’ and have to tweet more tourism and food content.

Yeah I was actually ok with Snider until the sale.  I think it went to his head, that fans were dying for any nugget on this or that, and then out of nowhere he started saying his sources are telling him this or that.    Those sources were just rehashes of other reports that were already public. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Chris 44 said:

http://www.callahanbearing.com/assets/img/cvv1.png

My in-laws live near this place and every time I drive passed the sign I think they should add a fake sign for brake pads coming soon.

Edited by CommDownMan
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

The other benefit to Bezos is the clout he will have with the other owners. Harris would be a a tiny side player in club oligarch. Bezos would hold sway from day one. Jerry and Kraft practically begging him to buy a team.

When you are chairman of a company pouring a billion a year into the NFL coffers, you will have power. That only benefits the team. 

3 hours ago, mhd24 said:

Anytime Loverro is on Sheehan, it is an automatic non-listen.  He lost me when he admitted he'd make stuff up to force Snyder to sell.  That should be a ex-communication for any "journalist".

Tom "get off my lawn" Loverro

He's negative about everything.  The Commanders deserve it, but he's just negative about every topic all the time... it gets old