Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Nah Nah Nah…Nah Nah Nah…Hey Hey Hey…GOODBYE CLOWNSHOES

Koolblue13

2 minutes ago, SoCalSkins said:

Harris kinda looks like Putin no? 

My new avatar could be a continuation of the same theme 😂

I guess that means we'd try to annex the Ravens? 

I should stop before I veer into Politics territory lol

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, burgngold fan said:

How legit is this.  Not a lot of peeps in here!  Would think this place would be exploding!   

The news that a bid has been accepted seems to be legit. The reporters just can't nail down whether it was Bezos or Harris and no one wants to report it and be wrong so they are triple checking everything. 

Edited by actorguy1
  • Like 2

Just now, actorguy1 said:

The news that a bid has been accepted seems to be legit. The reporters just can't nail down whether it was Bezos or Harris and no one wants to report it and be wrong so they are triple checking everything. 

Now reporting has consequences.

You could throw anything against the wall with impunity during the sale process. Now being incorrect will have one looking quite the fool as it were.

Even when probably down to a 50/50 shot, nobody wants to even take a stab at it lol.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

I’m not skeptical.  

he’s literally just following Keim and JP and then throwing something out with what they said and saying he’s hearing the same thing.  He’s been doing this for 42 of his reported 45 year career.  

I deplore him as a reporter.  Basically as unethical as a guy could be with crediting, and it’s not new.  

Yeah I don’t disagree he’s piggybacking off of others. I’ve commented the same over the years Snider has no sources these days.

I don’t dislike him though.  

I’d love to hear from Keim but will see 

Just now, Skinsinparadise said:

Yeah I don’t disagree he’s piggybacking off of others. I’ve commented the same over the years Snider has no sources these days.

Plus the dude had a bunch of health problems recently. He seems like a nice guy. 

• Like 1

Just now, Skinsinparadise said:

Keim is probably waiting to completely nail down every detail before he says anything.