Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Nah Nah Nah…Nah Nah Nah…Hey Hey Hey…GOODBYE CLOWNSHOES

Koolblue13

Not that I really care if he does or doesn't...but I do wonder if Snyder will actually put out a statement to the fans to announce the sale when it does become official. I doubt he has the balls to do so and my guess is that he just disappears like a fart in the wind.

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1

2 minutes ago, Wyndorf25 said:

Not that I really care if he does or doesn't...but I do wonder if Snyder will actually put out a statement to the fans to announce the sale when it does become official. I doubt he has the balls to do so and my guess is that he just disappears like a fart in the wind.

Agree

The team will release something about the transition.

I don't think we see anything from "the office of Snyder"

6 minutes ago, Wyndorf25 said:

He will absolutely hire someone to pen a message to the fanbase, that he’ll scrap most of it and lean heavily into everything not being his fault.

4 minutes ago, FootballZombie said:

Agree

Dan still living in his own world will probably be like:

giphy.gif

Still not understanding how much the fanbase despises him, thinking he did everything right.

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, FootballZombie said:

Agree

They will put out a statement in British English saying it was their favourite time of their lives and they will never forget the burgundy and gold colours at the stadium as they took the lift to their suite to eat their pregame crisps. 

Good riddance! They are the Brits problem now. 

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, redskinss said:

I've gone over to the tailgate and made reference to the person whom you speak of, the parallels are scary.

That's all I'll say about it though.

I had more than one in mind, but yes. And congrats on emerging from the tailgate without any evidence of immediate physic damage.  

• Haha 4

I think the MJ and whoever else is a bunch of malarky.  I think it's Josh and Mitchell.  We've heard their name more than any other as the favorite.  This for sure.  We won't know until it's officially official!  :)  

1 hour ago, SoCalSkins said:

According to who? It’s an asset that is up for sale. The 3rd richest human wants to acquire it. Yet you think two guys who aren’t very liquid and have the net worth requiring NFL financial waivers are somehow in the lead. 

The story is simple. Third richest man in the world acquires asset that is up for sale. The end. 

Everything else has been posturing and negotiation tactics. 

Not if Dan doesn't want to sell to him.

• Like 2

Walton did not tour the Broncos facility prior to purchase either.  It’s not a house he is moving into. He doesn’t need to personally check if the toilets at Redskins park flush before he buys it. 

Well, we do know there is a plumbing issue at FedEx Field.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Jumbo said:

I could name some wealthy and famous people who would  likely be friends with Dan but using their names would invite comments that are restricted to tailgate threads. But you could think of the peeps I refer to as the "vermin demographic."  Dan's people. 

Hurry up and get the **** out our lives, Dan.

You're a scumbag. 

Vermin are like minded and probably similar in personalities.  That's why they hang out.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, NoVaSkins21 said:

Thanks to AJ Perez, we're all waiting for news to break and it seems like nothing has happened so far.  Looking to be a very long day today

Yea him saying last night he doesnt really know anything kinda killed that for me. But hope springs eternal! 

Right?

• Haha 1

Snyder won't say anything. Maybe Tanya tries to make a public statement but I doubt that too after she got booed out of the cancer event thingy. Jason Wright will probably post something announcing the new ownership and some other BS about "continued pursuit of excellence" blah blah blah.

According to who? It’s an asset that is up for sale. The 3rd richest human wants to acquire it. Yet you think two guys who aren’t very liquid and have the net worth requiring NFL financial waivers are somehow in the lead. 

The story is simple. Third richest man in the world acquires asset that is up for sale. The end. 

Everything else has been posturing and negotiation tactics. 

We don’t really know how badly he does or doesn’t want it. You’re gonna be in cope mode if it’s not Bezos at this point, protect yourself man. Be open to someone else just in case lol 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Conn said:

We don’t really know how badly he does or doesn’t want it. You’re gonna be in cope mode if it’s not Bezos at this point, protect yourself man. Be open to someone else just in case lol 

He wants an NFL franchise bad. Whether he wants to negotiate with Snyder and buy our massive fixer upper is another question.

7 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

Snyder won't say anything. Maybe Tanya tries to make a public statement but I doubt that too after she got booed out of the cancer event thingy. Jason Wright will probably post something announcing the new ownership and some other BS about "continued pursuit of excellence" blah blah blah.

Wright will botch the original message, likely misspelling the new owner's name, and will issue a 'my bad' tweet three weeks later.

Edited by BringMetheHeadofBruceAllen
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Llevron said:

Yea him saying last night he doesnt really know anything kinda killed that for me. But hope springs eternal! 

Right?

With them clearing out the facility, things are trending positive, but we're just in a holding patten right now.  Let's see what happens.

15 minutes ago, Conn said:

Dude I will be very happy with anyone. I think MJ would be a disaster but Harris and Rales would be a professional run outfit. I prefer Bezos because in my opinion the gameday experience would be better and it would be less costly to the fans in terms of PSLs.

That’s based on nothing other than my speculation. I also don’t think someone with Bezos assets will fail in acquiring a property that is up for sale. but whoever it is will be a great day. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

7 minutes ago, NoVaSkins21 said:

With them clearing out the facility, things are trending positive, but we're just in a holding patten right now.  Let's see what happens.

Yeah, but clearing out the facility could have happened weeks ago and we're just learning about that now. Not sure that alone means anything is imminent 

14 minutes ago, markmills67 said:

I'm getting a bit fed up over here in the UK, I check at work every 2 hours but still no new owners. Please Please let it be today.

Just go ask Snyder yourself mate, you’re on the same island for christ sake

• Haha 5