Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Nah Nah Nah…Nah Nah Nah…Hey Hey Hey…GOODBYE CLOWNSHOES

Koolblue13

12 minutes ago, Wildbunny said:

I know I did some years ago because that's unfair to BHRBN :D

But since it happens in thread that moves way too fast, it's not that much of a deal anyway :D

I used to rerad breaking news section all the time.  The thing now is so much is on twitter so fast that i've defaulted to that.

14 minutes ago, Spearfeather said:

I think that's when it most likely becomes official, but we'll know who the buyer is before then.

It’s all so confusing. I will be relying on extremeskins to tell me when it’s safe to celebrate.

• Haha 1
  • Thumb up 1

There have been so many posts saying "we HAVE to hear something about the sale by 4:37 PM on Tuesday of the week after next". It feels like they began the day this thread was made. I can't tell if people are just pulling their months and days out of thin air or if they actually believe there is some relevance that Dan Snyder is supposed to set his schedule by.

Rome has been burning for months. It's been a firenado for weeks. Dan will do Dan things when Dan wants to, and the NFL will take its sweet time because they hate him and don't want to get into lawyer wars with him.

Edited by NickyJ

Just now, NickyJ said:

There have been so many posts saying "we HAVE to hear something about the sale by 4:37 PM on Tuesday of the week after next". It feels like they began the day this thread was made. I can't tell if people are just pulling their months and days out of thin air or if they actually believe there is some relevance that Dan Snyder is supposed to set his schedule by.

Just some wishcasting there, we all want him out ASAP if not yesterday

Listening to Chris Russell and Finlay goof on the facilities.

Russell said on their plane rides instead of hot meals, they'd give peanut butter and jelly sandwiches

They said the facilities were miles worse years ago, as bad as they are now, not as bad as years ago.  

Russell goes Dan Snyder has operated that building like its a dollar store.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Thumb up 1

7 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

Russell said on their plane rides instead of hot meals, they'd give peanut butter and jelly sandwiches

They said the facilities were miles worse years ago, as bad as they are now, not as bad as years ago.  

59653B48-C3EA-45A9-83E8-FC01C0E9AAAB.gif

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

5 minutes ago, Captain Wiggles said:

Just turn the Java Script setting on your browser off to bypass the pay wall. 🤓

https://12ft.io

That one is easier and it’s completely legit. The websites use a different version so google and other search engines  can scrape and index the articles. This one displays that publicly available version to you. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Thumb up 1

21 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

I bet this is 100% true.

I also admire the irony here that Audacy with106.7 and 980 is basically running both stations the same way these days as Snyder runs the team.. Down to like 3 shows each that go way too long (4 HR each?) with hosts that are recycling and probably on the cheap.....Doc and Chris Russell for example having their own shows.

Edited by @DCGoldPants

35 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

Not even a fried peanut butter & 'nana sammich? Man...

• Haha 1
  • Thumb up 1

34 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

Wonder where KC chiefs rank?

Wait a minute….

https://nflpa.com/kansas-city-chiefs-report-card

Sucks they won’t be able to sign anyone. This is mostly in jest, but some merit. I dislike Dan and want him out just as much as you do. 

• Haha 2

31 minutes ago, wit33 said:

Wonder where KC chiefs rank?

Wait a minute….

https://nflpa.com/kansas-city-chiefs-report-card

Sucks they won’t be able to sign anyone. This is mostly in jest, but some merit. I dislike Dan and want him out just as much as you do. 

As Chris Russell, Finlay among others talked about it today, everything being close to equal its a factor.  Yeah no doubt if we won like the Chiefs we can overcome you name it but we don't.  It's about the accumulation of stuff not just one thing.   Dan is a loser in every way you can be a loser.  Some will cite, this owner or this team has a similar problem with this or that but not everything like Dan. 

A.  Loser owner who interferes

B.  Organization known for sleaze and constantly making headlines for the wrong reasons.

C.  Owner without the money to compete with other owners

D.  Crap facilites

E.  Crap stadium

F.  Hard to get prime time games compared to other teams

G.  No home field advantage

H.  All the frills of a Motel 6

The Chiefs don't have those other issues.  And heck even though their facilities suck, they still don't suck as much as ours. ;).  We suck on every front.

And again, if you don't want to believe me and it feels counter intuitive to you and if you think agents and the national and local media are lying about the issue, go listen to a dude who actually has talked to the FO people there who flat out say its hard to attract players.

We can turn any argument to an extreme and set up strawmen.  Similar to the Is Dan Broke thread?  Never said players would never play here and other teams don't have issues.  But this is the Siberia of the NFL, not IMO some of the other teams you mention as being worse off than this team.  This is the bottom IMO.  This is the dumpster fire not Denver and the other teams you referenced being worse off.

Edited by Skinsinparadise
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Thumb up 2