Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Nah Nah Nah…Nah Nah Nah…Hey Hey Hey…GOODBYE CLOWNSHOES

Koolblue13

2 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

I vouch for the food too if I recall that wasn’t too bad ranking wise if I recall 18?

I’ve been in that locker room after games where it’s bananas, Gatorade and maybe some granola bars. No postgame spread or anything. 

Now I know that’s not what’s being served at the facility but I swear to God a little league mom could do better postgame. @TKand @Destinocould confirm. 

• Like 3
  • Thumb up 1

The team’s report also noted the Commanders were “consistently identified” as having an understaffed athletic training room. Players reported a lack of warm water and poor drainage in showers and minimal personal space in the locker room and on team flights.

Washington is one of six teams that require young players to share rooms on road trips.

The Minnesota Vikings, Miami Dolphins and Las Vegas Raiders graded the highest.

The NFLPA said the basis for the survey was not, at least initially, to take action, unless obviously warranted.

“I don’t think as of now our plan was to make demands of every individual teams,” NFLPA president and former offensive lineman JC Tretter said. “… I think what they do on their on accord is going to matter a lot.”

Tretter said the union’s hope isn’t to shame owners or teams, but rather to urge the lagging teams to improve and to highlight the teams whose players reported pleasant environments.

“I think some [owners] are probably shameless at this point,” Tretter said. “You’re not going to pull on their heartstrings or convince them to do the right thing. I think that time has come and gone. But I think there will be some that read [the survey], and whether [they take it personally] or whether [they say], ‘I didn’t know about this; this isn’t fair, this isn’t right,’ I mean, there are some really basic things where it’s like, this shouldn’t be happening.”

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

I wonder how much Dan will have to pay to have the logo REMOVED from his private jet if it cost 4.5 mil to put it on? Maybe the jet becomes part of the sale of the franchise but I doubt that. Maybe he can get the other owners to pay for that too? 

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

6 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

I’ve been in that locker room after games where it’s bananas, Gatorade and maybe some granola bars. No postgame spread or anything. 

Now I know that’s not what’s being served at the facility but I swear to God a little league mom could do better postgame. @TKand @Destinocould confirm. 

I haven't done postgame stadium stuff but I've been to the facility 5 different times, been giving a tour twice in that mix.

Their conference room is smaller than the typical smallish law office I've been too, I got to my share in my line of work.  their fiilm room looks much smaller than the ones I've seen on Hard Knock.  Their gym is about 1/4th the size of the gym I go to.  the locker room is super small-cramped.

The cafeteria is small but the chefs kick butt and are super nice.  From my experiende everyone I've interacted with over there are super nice.  Been to the Park because of different charity auctions I've done and NFL credit card experiences.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Skinsinparadise said:

The travel stuff I gather is especially on point considering Sheehan saying he's heard they've been cutting back on travel "perks"

I've heard that the food they serve the media during game day is among the worst if not the worst in the NFL.   Everything is 2nd class for the team, while Dan is living large on the team's dime.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/news/nfl-mock-draft-2023-jalen-carter-falls-after-being-issued-arrest-warrant-ravens-trade-lamar-jackson-take-qb/

The Commanders received an "F" for treatment of families and "F-minuses" in training room, locker room and team travel.

We rank 1st in opposing teams fans visiting our stadium on game days. 

• Haha 5
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, CapsSkins said:

If people haven't yet figured out that we're the bad guys, I don't know what to tell you. We are the antagonists. We are the villains.

Dan Snyder is Dr. Evil and we're the random henchmen that get mowed down again and again and again.

We are literally the Commies. Snyder is Stalin and we are the pathetic saps who get thrown into the meat grinder in waves and waves.

In "I am Legend" (the book, not the crappy movie), the main character was forced to the realization that, from the perspective of the current reality, he was the villain/monster.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Skinsinparadise said:

Bezos in theory would be great, my one concern is he has a reputation of being cheap but hopefully that trait doesn't apply to this.

One reporter who covered Harris flat out said, he likes to go high end as far as treating players including the best facilities.

So on one hand we got a potential owner that would be the richest sports owner in the world but a little bit of a wildcard as how he'd act as an owner but intriguing.   Then we got another possibility with a dude with nowhere near Bezos' money but proven to be classy as to how to run a franchise.

I'd be cool with either one.

What has Bezos ever done cheap? If you are talking about unskilled labor at warehouses in the fulfillment business that’s just the reality of that industry to compete with the Walmarts of the world. 

I know many people who work for AWS and Amazon Studios and they are anything but cheap. First class organizations. Blue Origin seems to be the same as well but that’s just an informed guess. 

Have you seen pics of the Amazon HQ in Seattle? Bezos knows how to make an architectural splash. I really hope it’s him.

0E9A3A2F-80D0-461F-BBAB-BE2637954574.thumb.jpeg.4ffb5c304f6ba1db210a236292494d73.jpeg

Edited by SoCalSkins
  • Like 2
  • Thumb up 2
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2

33 minutes ago, kingdaddy said:

I wonder how much Dan will have to pay to have the logo REMOVED from his private jet if it cost 4.5 mil to put it on? Maybe the jet becomes part of the sale of the franchise but I doubt that. Maybe he can get the other owners to pay for that too? 

I say just paint a giant turd over it and call it a day.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, SoCalSkins said:

Have you seen pics of the Amazon HQ in Seattle? Bezos knows how to make an architectural splash. I really hope it’s him.

That's why I think Bezos will say screw Dan Snyder and his over priced franchise. He's going to wait for Seattle to be sold and jump on it.  I think his heart is in Seattle. Just a hunch.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thumb down 1

1 hour ago, Conn said:

lol where’s the guy who argued the Dolphins and Raiders are just as bad as us and that players have no reason to go there over here 

This report was made for the purpose of free agency from the home team players and what each team does for its players, families, health ......LAST 

47 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

And if you are a top 5 team on the list it gives some ammo to close a deal for a free agent making a tough choice. A selling point for the wife, family and the free agent player, especially if he is from a bad team on the list. Or a battle for a free agent wanting to go to a bad team on the list.

12 minutes ago, RVAskins said:

That's why I think Bezos will say screw Dan Snyder and his over priced franchise. He's going to wait for Seattle to be sold and jump on it.  I think his heart is in Seattle. Just a hunch.

The not wanting to lose to Dan is part of the calculus. He previously tried to buy in as a minority investor as well. His HQ2 is in Alexandria. Blue origin is in Florida and he usually keeps his boat in the Caribbean. I think he would prefer Washington. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, RVAskins said:

Then why doesn’t he just pull out of the bidding for Washington and wait on Seattle? 

• Like 4