Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Nah Nah Nah…Nah Nah Nah…Hey Hey Hey…GOODBYE CLOWNSHOES

Koolblue13

Bezos could agree to indemnify him. Jerry brokers a deal where the league no longer releases the Mary Jo white report because it’s moot with respect to Snyder and everyone moves forward. 

What’s the maximum in liabilities? Even if he had killed a few people it wouldn’t be more than 50 million. If Bezos is buying for 6B and figures it will cost maximum 100 to 200 million to settle all the lawsuits you bake it into the deal and call it a day.

• Like 1

I wonder if this is less about sexual assault/harassment and more about league finances and maybe something else (tax maybe?)  Even if every allegation gets proven, in the grand scheme of things, sexual assault/harassment represents a rather paltry civil liability.  We're talking maybe (and I stress maybe) tens of millions in a multi-billion dollar deal.  There's nothing the NFL can do to indemnify him with respect to any criminal liability anyway.

But what if his real concern has to do with defrauding the league and/or cooking the books?  Those civil liabilities could mean major bucks depending on the scope of things.

Just now, bearrock said:

I wonder if this is less about sexual assault/harassment and more about league finances and maybe something else (tax maybe?)  Even if every allegation gets proven, in the grand scheme of things, sexual assault/harassment represents a rather paltry civil liability.  We're talking maybe (and I stress maybe) tens of millions in a multi-billion dollar deal.  There's nothing the NFL can do to indemnify him with respect to any criminal liability anyway.

But what if his real concern has to do with defrauding the league and/or cooking the books?  Those civil liabilities could mean major bucks depending on the scope of things.

The league shares just about everything so he couldn’t have defrauded too much. Even if he was cooking the books on tickets it won’t amount to more than a rounding error when talking about a $6B deal. I’m perplexed at this one too. Where is the hardcore financial liability? 

15 minutes ago, bird_1972 said:

So fellas, what's the verdict here?

Does this increase or decrease the likelihood of a sale?

(I'm serious)

I was already optimistic but this increases my optimism even more.

Basically that article says the owners will vote him out and Dan is only antagonizing them to add fuel to the fire 

• Like 6
  • Thumb up 2
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, Captain Wiggles said:

NFL owners need to just take the franchise from Snyder and leave him with nothing. Sell it themselves n divide the money afterwards. 🤭

I don't think NFL has legal standing to simply take away someone's asset. Closest they could do is kick them out of the league, thus making the team near worthless.

1 hour ago, lavar1156 said:

Wonderful.

It literally never ends with this pond scum.  Just unreal.  What ****ing planet does he think he's living on?

I truly hope that the national media takes some real time to GREATLY acknowledge what the fanbase (once one of the greatest on the planet) has been put through.  There's no other group of fans worldwide that have been through the never-ending horror show that Skins fans have.  In every single capacity.   

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

It’s so nice for the rest of the NFL to experience the hell that Snyder has put this franchise/fandom through for the past 20+ years.

This will be his legacy…. one of the biggest pieces of ****. On every god damn level. And now everyone will know it.

• Like 2
  • Thumb up 2
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 4

lol the last thing the other NFL owners are going to do at this juncture is be seen covering for Snyder again (and more obviously) in front of the world by protecting him from litigation or burying the MJW report. 

People like Mina Kimes—who incidentally is about to set her own price at whatever outfit she wants on the football analyst FA market, as her contract is up—would dog them on the national stage for YEARS if they did that, it would absolutely haunt them and their public image. 

• Like 1

Every local reporter hears he's selling.

Now, we got a story suggesting the NFL owners have the votes to vote him out.

And he's antagonizing the owners and the Commissioner for good measure

And Jerry is supposedly trying to broker a deal

Yeah the making the sausage process looks ugly.  But bottom line is its a good day.

And Dan making this ugly right down to the wire to reaffirm what a douche and a bad owner he is, feels perfectly apt.  It will make the sale feel even sweeter when it happens and i think Dan's actions have locked in that a parade will indeed happen. 

Edited by Skinsinparadise
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 2
  • Thumb up 2
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

5 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

Every local reporter hears he's selling.

Now, we got a story suggesting the NFL owners have the votes to vote him out.

And he's antagonizing the owners and the Commissioner for good measure

And Jerry is supposedly trying to broker a deal

Yeah the making the sausage process looks ugly.  But bottom line is its a good day.

And Dan making this ugly right down to the wire to reaffirm what a douche and a bad owner he is, feels perfectly apt.  It will make the sale feel even sweeter when it happens and i think Dan's actions have locked in that a parade will indeed happen. 

The Dallas owner brokering a deal for Snyder. One rat working a deal for another and from the same division. I am sure it will be fair 🙄

What a ****ing tool. I legitimately can't think of a single thing that Dan Snyder hasn't managed to **** up. He's ****ed up everything about this team for over 20 years and now he's managing to **** up his chances of maximizing his return on making billions.

The dude's narcissism is so off the rails that he can't get out of his own way. What a petty, insecure, vindictive moron. 

On the upside, this definitely increases the chance of him selling because he's gone up to a hornet nest that was already not very happy with him, kicked it, and is now just standing there staring at it and daring it to do something.

If the NFL didn't quite have the votes before to remove him, it's almost a sure thing that they'd be able to get them now.

• Like 6
  • Thumb up 1