Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Nah Nah Nah…Nah Nah Nah…Hey Hey Hey…GOODBYE CLOWNSHOES

Koolblue13

6 hours ago, Skinsinparadise said:

Dan is a disaster.  More on point, he's not a disaster where we can say at least he does that -- like early in his tenure where he was stupid about it but at least he was willing to spend money and came off as the type of dude who probably could get a kick butt stadium.  But the spending version of Dan is long gone.   He's sleazy, stupid,  incompetent and cheap.

I think almost zero chance anyone isn't miles better. 

image.thumb.jpeg.ec2f86afaf9e44e8fe71e314153f6516.jpeg

• Haha 2
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

Just now, SoCalSkins said:

I want to live on an island and enter bartending competitions the day after I day drink tequila all day long. Dude you have an amazing situation! 

Thank you. I was suppose to go sailing today, but life right? 

I'm pretty sure you're doing alright too meboy. 

• Thumb up 1

38 minutes ago, 88Comrade2000 said:

Jason had earned the right to be fired. Most if what he’s done has been poor.

Bezos isn’t going to keep an inferior employee he inherited.

We have no idea what he’s actually had his hands in and what he’s just the public face of. His literal job is to have people enraged at him instead of fully focused on Snyder, like with the ST21 memorial stuff. There’s no way to know what level of responsibility he has for any of the snafus the last couple years he’s been here. 

I’m not arguing he should be kept, I don’t give a ****. I’m cool if everyone is fired from Rivera and Wright on down to the janitors and all the way on down to Cooleyfan93 himself. That would probably be for the best. I’m simply pointing out that as usual, you’re talking very confidently about things you have no real idea about. 

• Haha 2
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2

13 minutes ago, Conn said:

We have no idea what he’s actually had his hands in and what he’s just the public face of. His literal job is to have people enraged at him instead of fully focused on Snyder, like with the ST21 memorial stuff. There’s no way to know what level of responsibility he has for any of the snafus the last couple years he’s been here. 

I’m not arguing he should be kept, I don’t give a ****. I’m cool if everyone is fired from Rivera and Wright on down to the janitors and all the way on down to Cooleyfan93 himself. That would probably be for the best. I’m simply pointing out that as usual, you’re talking very confidently about things you have no real idea about. 

Jason explicitly lied to the fans regarding the ST number retirement. He then went into hiding for weeks. All the engagement he promised with updates all went away. He is a clown. Pure garbage at his job. 

• Like 3

The Fox reporter on 106.7.

lol, he's the dude who is friendly with Dan Snyder.  Charles Gaspirono.  He even goes he doesn't get why fans don't like Dan Snyder.   So that turned to a funny conversation.   He said he's not talked to Dan about this but other people around the situation.  

He defends Dan from the same standpoint that our old friend Art did which is that his weakness is hiring bad people but that's it.  IMO, I disagree that its his main issue.  But even if it were, its damning on its own if he doesn't know how to hire good people. 

He basically doubled down on the same story.  Dan insisting on 6 billion.  

He thinks Bezos is serious and the only other serious bidder is Harris. 

He believes the league still wants this done before the March league meetings.

He said this time there is a chance he keeps the team.  And the fans should accept that as a possibility.  In the past I don't recall him saying that.  The NY Post writer did. 

His bet is either Bezos buys this or he doesn't end up selling unless there is something in the Mary Jo White report that forces him to sell.

He does seem to think if Bezos does hit that 6 billion mark he sells.

• Thanks 1

Jeff Bezos the favorite with Dan Snyder's firm $6 billion Washington Commanders ask

The Amazon CEO has the necessary cash to meet the NFL's required league equity

https://www.foxbusiness.com/business-leaders/jeff-bezos-the-favorite-with-dan-snyders-firm-six-billion-washington-commanders-ask

League sources say Bezos could bring in partners but remain the principal owner and take the lead in running the team. One name speculated in NFL circles is the famed rapper and entrepreneur Jay-Z. A spokesman for Jay-Z had no immediate comment.

Snyder is under tremendous pressure to sell the team after allegations and a league investigation into a toxic workplace environment on the business side of the Commanders. Amid the controversy he has stepped away from some of the day-to-day responsibilities of running the team, and has appointed his wife Tanya as co-CEO.

That said Snyder is telling league officials his asking price isn't cheap; he bought the team in 1999 for a then-record $800 million and now wants at least $6 billion. League officials are carefully eying the list of potential buyers and have recognized that his price demands significantly narrows the field of potential bidders to maybe just Bezos. Meanwhile, if Bezos does meet Synder's high bar, he would be greatly enhancing the value all league franchises given the way NFL teams are assessed.

"Snyder wants at least $6 billion. That means to meet the league equity, you need $2 billion in cash," said one sports executive with direct knowledge of the process. "Who has that type of dough laying around but Jeff Bezos?"

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

6 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

The Fox reporter on 106.7.

lol, he's the dude who is friendly with Dan Snyder.  Charles Gaspirono.  He even goes he doesn't get why fans don't like Dan Snyder.   So that turned to a funny conversation.   He said he's not talked to Dan about this but other people around the situation.  

He defends Dan from the same standpoint that our old friend Art did which is that his weakness is hiring bad people but that's it.  IMO, I disagree that its his main issue.  But even if it were, its damning on its own if he doesn't know how to hire good people. 

He basically doubled down on the same story.  Dan insisting on 6 billion.  

He thinks Bezos is serious and the only other serious bidder is Harris. 

He believes the league still wants this done before the March league meetings.

He said this time there is a chance he keeps the team.  And the fans should accept that as a possibility.  In the past I don't recall him saying that.  The NY Post writer did. 

His bet is either Bezos buys this or he doesn't end up selling unless there is something in the Mary Jo White report that forces him to sell.

He does seem to think if Bezos does hit that 6 billion mark he sells.

Anyone ignorant enough to carry dans water is not going to accept that there is almost certainly something in the Mary Jo White report the NFL has threatened to oust Dan with if he doesn't sell on his own. So him saying Dan may not sell does not mean a whole lot. Having said that, Dan is jerk enough to not sell just to spite the fans if he decides he hates us as much as we hate him. 

I will be glad when the papers are signed. I feel pretty confident he sells but until there is pen to paper.....  

1 hour ago, SoCalSkins said:

Jason explicitly lied to the fans regarding the ST number retirement. He then went into hiding for weeks. All the engagement he promised with updates all went away. He is a clown. Pure garbage at his job. 

And? I’m saying that is literally his job when he works for a dumbass maniac, but you’re choosing to personally attribute those things to him. The reality is we don’t know. If Snyder says “tell them this ST thing has been planned for a long time” even though that’s a lie…it’s still his job to be the face of that idiocy to the public. That’s why when he was hired I said it would take a McKinsey snake to want to do this job in the first place, there is no “doing a good job” under Snyder because you don’t have autonomy or a reasonable budget or anything else to be good at your job. You’re half fixer, half clean-up crew, full time PR liar. That’s what he was hired to do. The outrage people have towards him, and in such a personally offended way, is what I don’t get. He’s the right hand man to a bad person, bad businessman, bad owner, trying to do damage control for the NFL. Anything you perceive as Wright’s personal incompetence and lack of truthfulness is likely him just doing his job, and either way there’s no way we can actually know. 

Again, I don’t care about Jason Wright. He can be swept out with everyone else for all I care. In fact when he was hired and people had big dreams about his professionalism etc, I specifically said anyone who rose through the ranks at McKinsey like that is likely a real pit viper with few morals, and I had plenty of choice words about the firm itself. I’m commenting on people’s visceral hatred of this dude and his “lies” as if he is personally responsible for all this dumbass stuff Snyder does and the lies they require. A fake ST21 jersey retirement pops up to distract the fans from a bad news story, and they have to pretend they had it planned for ages! *gasp* I wonder whose idea that was! But Wright still has to sell it. That’s his job. 

Edited by Conn

14 minutes ago, goskins10 said:

Anyone ignorant enough to carry dans water is not going to accept that there is almost certainly something in the Mary Jo White report the NFL has threatened to oust Dan with if he doesn't sell on his own. So him saying Dan may not sell does not mean a whole lot. Having said that, Dan is jerk enough to not sell just to spite the fans if he decides he hates us as much as we hate him. 

I will be glad when the papers are signed. I feel pretty confident he sells but until there is pen to paper.....  

Some say with Dan in the context of the sale, its that he's assailed from multiple fronts.  Keim who I trust the most has referenced his debt as front and center, ditto Grant Paulsen, and I hope they are right because that's not changing. 

This Fox reporter hasn't hit debt as an issue but that Dan is tired of the crap.  This time he couched it as Dan and Tanya being cancer survivors and alluded to wanting to put their health first.  But seemed to be spitballing on that.  At the same time, he also said that Dan feels defiant and a victim.

I'll give the reporter that he acceded that he's a business guy and isn't a sports guy so he hasn't followed what happened here.  His basic defense of Dan is that he's interviewed many business tycoons over the years and Dan in comparison was more pleasant than some others.  Grant hit back with hey maybe he was nice to you then but he knows plenty who have had bad interactions with Dan.

Trying to digest all the recent reports and looking for a common theme.  My best guess is.

A.  Harris is balking at the 6 billion price.   And he has shown the most interest.  The other potential bidders aren't giving indication that they are uber interested to the extent they'd come near the 6 billion price.

B.  They need a bidder to give Harris a run for his money especially if they are stuck on 6 billion.

C.  Bezos not only would give Harris a run for his money but he can easily give 6 billion.  So it a win win for him to engage.

D.  He wants the message out there including to the league that he might not sell -- either that's true or a bluff to egg on others to pressure Bezos or Harris to find the 6 billion.

E.  He's probably told some that he gets the last laugh (which is important to a petty person like him) if he gets the 6 billion, especially after buying out the minority owners recently.

3 minutes ago, Wildbunny said:

Seems like Dan lowered is trigger price from 7 to 6B.

By July, Dan will settle for 5B.

Isn't it ironic?

Don't you think?

Alanis Morrisette?

Edited by Skinsinparadise
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Thumb up 1