Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Nah Nah Nah…Nah Nah Nah…Hey Hey Hey…GOODBYE CLOWNSHOES

Koolblue13

5 minutes ago, BringMetheHeadofBruceAllen said:

All I can say is if Snyder thinks the UK media will go easier on him than the WP did, he's in for a rude awakening. A VERY rude one. The UK has even less tolerance for men who use power to become 'sex pests' and he will also have the UK's vicious tabloid media following him trying to dig up incriminating evidence. Tanya won't be spared either. He will yearn for the old days when Dave McKenna 'merely' published a list of reasons to hate Dan Snyder and when a friendly US Congress interviewed him from the comfort of his yacht.

Snyder ain't seen nuthin' yet. 😆

Couldn't happen to an awfuller(sic) guy.

Edited by CommanderInTheRye

2 hours ago, NickyJ said:

I don't understand how anyone here can possibly be less than 100% enthusiastic about any one of the generic, billionaire, suit wearing snobs who can sometimes pretend they care about people who make less than $1 million anually.

27F130C5-7512-48A7-B81D-47BDB959162F.gif

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Redwards said:

Me thinks the costume would be an improvement...

Can I come up from Raleigh to help?  Seriously; I'd do it if it helps move the process along.  ANYTHING to formally get Dan out of this organization, out of this country and out of our lives faster.  Maybe we can all pitch in?

I'm in Raleigh (Wake Forest) also.

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

59 minutes ago, UK Skins said:

Sounds a dreadful combination for our new owners 😞

"His nicknames are "the soulless one", and "the destroyer of worlds"."

this one seems in line with current.

"He had a reputation for dating super models, and disposing of them like they were used tic tacs, before going on to the next one."

Hey wait, this one sounds consensual, so at least there is that.

Edited by CommDownMan
  • Haha 5

1 hour ago, BringMetheHeadofBruceAllen said:

All I can say is if Snyder thinks the UK media will go easier on him than the WP did, he's in for a rude awakening. A VERY rude one. The UK has even less tolerance for men who use power to become 'sex pests' and he will also have the UK's vicious tabloid media following him trying to dig up incriminating evidence. Tanya won't be spared either. He will yearn for the old days when Dave McKenna 'merely' published a list of reasons to hate Dan Snyder and when a friendly US Congress interviewed him from the comfort of his yacht.

Snyder ain't seen nuthin' yet. 😆

Martin Sheen Yes GIF

5 hours ago, CommanderInTheRye said:

image.thumb.png.cd2b91847d4ec75f0a46f983968a396f.png

Behdad Eghbali and Jose Feliciano. 

Clearlake Capitol Group 

Definitely players to watch.

Young, hungry, and fearless.

Known for their ruthless approach to business acquisitions. Extremely aggressive, uncompromising and creative in their methods.

A formidable adversary if you're against them, but loyal and reliable, almost to a fault, if you're on their side.

If they are all in on this-- watch out.

f77682bb-a200-4e95-af8f-d87030654fb9_tex

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, NickyJ said:

I don't understand how anyone here can possibly be less than 100% enthusiastic about any one of the generic, billionaire, suit wearing snobs who can sometimes pretend they care about people who make less than $1 million anually.

You just described Snyder.

4 hours ago, Wildbunny said:

Looks like people that are here simply for the money, will invest 7 billions and look to sell it for 10 billions or more in 4/5 years.

I'm not sure that the kind of owners we need as it wouldn't put us back on track. They'll aim at nothing else but money and would care less at results on the field. It's kinda given, that Dan selling will results in a rise of fans showing up for a few years. Before leaving again when they'll see nothing really changed.

I'd like to have someone that is here for the fun of owning an NFL team and be here for the long haul.

I agree. I want someone with some skin in the game who really cares about the team and the game.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, RVAskins said:

I want someone with some skin in the game who really cares about the team and the game.

I don’t know where his head is at now, but once upon a time this was Snyder.  

For me, in a new owner I want somebody who is wealthy enough and savvy enough to be able buy our NFL team, and give our fans what they want, Lombardis…a destination stadium with year round entertainment… at RFK for example…

…but who is also self aware enough to realize that their ability to accumulate wealth does not necessarily translate to an ability to build a NFL Champion.  In other words, hire the best most competent NFL people available and then get out of their way.

Among other things, Snyder could never figure that out, and then once he did he could never escape his own reputation.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I wish Apple was buying the team, now they provide a successful stylish brand. Amazon is very successful but kind of ugly as is the Thursday broadcast but I’m just being petty here.

Ultimately I don’t care. Bezos works for me because if the team sucks, I can see him selling it. I don’t want another loser who only has this team as his sole reason for living and digs in because of some BS “my dad loved the team and I will never sell it”

• Like 1

5 hours ago, UK Skins said:

Sounds a dreadful combination for our new owners 😞

Sounds like a pair that the other NFL owners might have a problem approving in all honesty. Lets not forget NFL ownership is a club where entry must be approved. I am sure the owners would love to have Bezos and Jay Z in the owners box every Sunday. 

Edited by clskinsfan
  • Like 3
  • Thumb up 1

5 hours ago, slinky said:

I'm in Raleigh (Wake Forest) also.

I lived in WF for 14 years, now am just over the line in Rolesville on Jones Dairy.  

Love the area.  Grew up in NOVA.

3 hours ago, Rufus T Firefly said:

f77682bb-a200-4e95-af8f-d87030654fb9_tex

Man...I gotta start reading Feliciano's name A LOT slower.  'Cause when you just gloss over it, it reads as...something else.   🤨😬

57 minutes ago, CommDownMan said:

Ummm....he did?

I think he did somewhat in the back half years.  I think he has largely been hands off the Football operations since Gruden, but his reputation prevented the best of the best from wanting to come here.  For example, Steve Spagnolo when he was a serious head coaching candidate showed zero interest in the gig.  A lot of people myself included believed that was not because of Washington but because of not wanting to work for Snyder.  

8 minutes ago, Redwards said:

I lived in WF for 14 years, now am just over the line in Rolesville on Jones Dairy.  

Love the area.  Grew up in NOVA.

Hahaha. I live off Jones Dairy also (WF side) in the Northampton neighborhood. 

I also grew up in NOVA (Dale City) and went to GF High School 

• Thumb up 1

49 minutes ago, Commander PK said:

I think he did somewhat in the back half years.  I think he has largely been hands off the Football operations since Gruden, but his reputation prevented the best of the best from wanting to come here.  For example, Steve Spagnolo when he was a serious head coaching candidate showed zero interest in the gig.  A lot of people myself included believed that was not because of Washington but because of not wanting to work for Snyder.  

Maybe we'll truly know some day, but after the Haskins story and how Wentz seems to have happened, I have my doubts.   However it's all behind the curtain stuff that leaves a lot to speculation either way.  

Spagnolo likely heard things that don't become public.   So having zero interest might be that he never learned.   Idk either way is time for him to go. 

Edited by CommDownMan
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, UK Skins said:

I'm no Chelsea fan but someone is certainly spending money there. They fired their coach this season and have spent a ton of money on new players, with more to come seemingly if they get Fernandez.

I am not sure that that's necessarily a good thing. They fired Tuchel, one of the better coaches in football (even though he is a difficult character) and replaced him with Graham Potter who has lead them to a 9th place in the PL so far.

They also had some head scratchers on the transfer market. €65m for Cucurella is asinine.

It's way too soon to judge anything obviously. But I would much rather have an owner who doesn't come in full splash immediately but tries to build something sustainable.

At this point, i dont care who the owner is. I just want him to walk out to his first press conference eating pork rinds and say, first, the mascot is no more, smile and eat a pork rind

Edited by Xameil
  • Like 2
  • Haha 5

12 hours ago, Commander PK said:

‘Since Gruden’ is only three years ago, and we already know he meddled in the Wentz trade. What else will we find out about once the current coaching staff is gone? I don’t think anything has changed with his meddling, other than maybe he isn’t as obvious about it as he used to be.

Edited by woodpecker

19 hours ago, CommanderInTheRye said:

Well said. Thumbs way up!

Anything's better than Snyder.

However, there are definitely some things that give me pause...

image.png.a78bd0e4845807a74d6d5c2fe5cd8c51.png

Behdad Eghbali and Jose Feliciano. Credit: Clearlake Capitol Group 

It seems that Eghbali and Feliciano are a bit of a yin and yang team. While both are true capitalists with their primary motivation being profit for profits sake. They go about it quite differently.

Eghbali is known as a mysterious ice warrior,  a man hidden in the shadows, who will viciously garrote you from behind when you least expect it.

He has perhaps the largest collection of priceless Samurai swords and edged martial arts weapons outside of Japan.

Every Halloween he comes to work dressed in an authentic 15th century shinobi shozoku-- the traditional black garb of ninjas-- replete with vintage throwing stars and katana.

His nicknames are "the soulless one", and "the destroyer of worlds".

He has a sign posted in the break room at all of his offices that says: "Coffee is for closers, ONLY."  A line from his favorite movie, "Glenn Garry, Glenn Ross."

Feliciano, on the other hand, is pure personality. Gregarious, open, light hearted, approachable, a lover of the night life, imminently likeable and extremely charismatic.

A natural salesman. He enters a room and you find yourself drawn to him, even when you know he's manipulating you.

He had a reputation for dating super models, and disposing of them like they were used tic tacs, before going on to the next one.

Graceful and light on his feet, he once won a ball room dancing contest on a dare. He has never gone to a party where he wasn't the center of attention.

A cultured man with a vast modern art collection, and an encyclopedic knowledge of fine wines and champagne that would put a sommelier to shame.

When it comes to business they are a unified team that plays to win-- at all costs.

Feliciano makes prospective clients feel good then Eghbali creeps in for the kill.

You would hope that 2 billionaires could do better than "anti-faux mall-ninja jerk" and "serial-philanderer jerk" as the main themes of a bio-brief.

But, here they are lol. Sadly, still preferable to Danny-boy.

• Haha 1

53 minutes ago, Xameil said:

At this point, i dont care who the owner is. I just want him to walk out to his first press conference eating pork rinds and say, first, the mascot is no more, smile and eat a pork rind

They should have a catered pig roast, and put up a sign: "Tuddy would have wanted it this way"

• Like 2
  • Haha 4