Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Nah Nah Nah…Nah Nah Nah…Hey Hey Hey…GOODBYE CLOWNSHOES

Koolblue13

14 hours ago, ixcuincle said:

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/10058262-report-no-objective-indication-dan-snyder-is-moving-forward-with-commanders-sale

Turns out the "sale" was all a "false flag" operation to draw Bezos out of hiding--very "clever", Dan!

I seriously doubt BOA would agree to oversee what would be a sham sale.

You don’t hire a bank like that, unless you’re really selling.

• Like 3

Sometimes hearing a thing vs merely reading a thing causes you to moderate your opinion about the speaker's position.

And sometimes it has the opposite effect...

This was clearly no off the cuff spur of the moment mistake by Jones. He speaks slowly, clearly and with instrumental purpose. 

All the more damning.

• Sad 1

Sounds even worse than when I read it.

He even had to go out of his way to say “the woman attorney”.  I realize Jerry thinks he’s untouchable and perhaps he is, but for your stance to be the report is politically bias is incredibly weak.  The meat and potatoes are there, no matter who forced the chef to make the meal.

• Thanks 1

Jerruh really needs to shut his mouth if he knows what's good for him and the league. His comments prove that the league does have a sexual harassment problem, and his comments about the "woman attorney" at least prove sexism is rampant if not harassment. He could just be up in a dander because if Snyder is shown the door then he knows he is next...pretty sure there is a whole graveyard of skeletons in Jerruh's closet.

• Like 3

If he doesn’t leave now, he’ll never leave. No matter what, it will still be a really wealthy person stepping on everyone and getting away with it. Even if he sells, he’s making a massive return on his $750 mil investment. If he stays, then he’s learned nothing and all his actions will be justified in his mind. He probably already feels like he is in the right. I don’t see any remorse coming from this Turd or Mrs. Turd. 

They deflect, deny, and claim stupidity over their actions. I feel Jerry should really be looked into as well. If he feels this strongly about Snyder, then he’s  got massive skeletons in his closet. But, we knew that already didn’t we?

I’ve really been into the games the past few weeks, but that will change if he doesn’t sell. I’ve been excited about him selling. It’s brought some ease into my mind. I’m already watching the Ravens games as well and have developed interest in them.

My fandom hinges on Dan leaving completely.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Fan since a Fetus said:

If he doesn’t leave now, he’ll never leave.

This really isn't true, the economy combined with his mounting debts, that he has to repay by 2028. He literally cannot afford it as is. As for selling a minority share in it, it's doubtful he would find someone willing to work with him after all that has come out, while he may prefer this it's unrealistic. 

This is not even considering that other owners may force him out because of the stadium, his misconduct, his "dirt" and general dragging down of finances.

2 hours ago, Fan since a Fetus said:

I’m already watching the Ravens games as well and have developed interest in them.

I know they're local and have probably taken a good chunk of our fanbase since the 2010s, but I find their fanbase off-putting, they're kind of like Steelers fan in their entitlement to success and like Iggles fans with their "WHY WON'T EVERYONE LOVE US?!?!?" attitude.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, steven11 said:

This really isn't true, the economy combined with his mounting debts, that he has to repay by 2028. He literally cannot afford it as is. As for selling a minority share in it, it's doubtful he would find someone willing to work with him after all that has come out, while he may prefer this it's unrealistic. 

This is not even considering that other owners may force him out because of the stadium, his misconduct, his "dirt" and general dragging down of finances.

I know they're local and have probably taken a good chunk of our fanbase since the 2010s, but I find their fanbase off-putting, they're kind of like Steelers fan in their entitlement to success and like Iggles fans with their "WHY WON'T EVERYONE LOVE US?!?!?" attitude.

yes, he has mounting debts that have to be repaid and that goes into what I am saying here. I didn’t mean he had to sell today. With the hearing and his debts with crumbling infrastructure, if he doesn’t sell within the next couple of years, he stays for our lifetime.

I never doubt some fool joining his ownership team. There are plenty of dumbasses out there with money to spend. If the NFL doesn’t push him out, then you can consider him and all other owners untouchable. Someone most definitely will buy into a flailing franchise to get in on the action.

Never be surprised how the wealthy spend their money. 

I don’t really care about the Ravens fan base. I don’t deal with them. I haven’t lived in the DC area for 30 years although I visit frequently. The last time I remember being in Maryland is when I drove a whole day to get to the Fed Ex dump and watched the Redskins thoroughly whip the Rams 13-10. I think that was the score. A long time ago. 

• Like 1

https://au.sports.yahoo.com/congressional-report-on-dan-snyder-and-commanders-leaves-us-asking-why-cant-nfl-be-better-for-women-192554301.html

"Rather than address issues of workplace misconduct head on, the NFL has deferred responsibility to its clubs. The League’s Personal Conduct Policy defines the standards of conduct that applies to all League and club employees and owners.

"However, according to an internal document obtained by the Committee that explains reporting requirements under this policy, 'workplace complaints of sexual harassment,' including 'non-physical sexual harassment, discrimination, retaliation' are not considered 'conduct that undermines or puts at risk the integrity of the NFL, NFL clubs or NFL personnel' under the NFL’s Personal Conduct Policy and instead defers to clubs to such matters internally."

In other words, the abject ignorance of the mistreatment of, in Washington's case, dozens of women, has never been a problem in league circles because the NFL has, according to an internal document congressional investigators say they found, essentially codified that it isn’t detrimental to the league....

Why can't NFL be better?

The NFL helped bury Snyder's dirty deeds because it feels the same way about female employees as Snyder and his male underlings do: if they — gasp! — have the temerity to work for the league office or one of its member clubs, they deserve whatever horror comes to them. They should have no expectation that they will not be treated like a slab of raw meat thrown into a den of hungry wolves. And if they are, suck it up, buttercup. It sees no issue with that type of behavior.

This helps explain why The New York Times’ report in February, which highlighted multiple instances of women alleging mistreatment at the NFL’s gleaming New York headquarters, never really caused a stir.

It's gotten to the point where Goodell and the NFL, supposedly obsessed with optics, don't even try to clean up clear public relations messes anymore....

The women who work in team offices, the women who work in NFL offices, the women who root for one of the league’s 32 teams all deserve better than a league that pays lip service to their physical, emotional and mental well-being in pursuit of doing their job.

They deserve better than a league that hides behind internal memos giving tacit permission to mistreat employees, empty platitudes about its commitment to ensuring workplaces are "free from harassment and discrimination" and aligns itself with objectively terrible people like Snyder over women who deserve an apology and accountability.

All in the name of greed.

Edited by BringMetheHeadofBruceAllen
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, srtman04 said:

What the ****?   So this asshole is not selling the team now?????

Everyone needs to take a breath.  This is going to take some time, and no news isn't bad news.  Florio would very much like that you click his links, so there ya go.

1 hour ago, BringMetheHeadofBruceAllen said:

https://au.sports.yahoo.com/congressional-report-on-dan-snyder-and-commanders-leaves-us-asking-why-cant-nfl-be-better-for-women-192554301.html

"Rather than address issues of workplace misconduct head on, the NFL has deferred responsibility to its clubs. The League’s Personal Conduct Policy defines the standards of conduct that applies to all League and club employees and owners.

"However, according to an internal document obtained by the Committee that explains reporting requirements under this policy, 'workplace complaints of sexual harassment,' including 'non-physical sexual harassment, discrimination, retaliation' are not considered 'conduct that undermines or puts at risk the integrity of the NFL, NFL clubs or NFL personnel' under the NFL’s Personal Conduct Policy and instead defers to clubs to such matters internally."

In other words, the abject ignorance of the mistreatment of, in Washington's case, dozens of women, has never been a problem in league circles because the NFL has, according to an internal document congressional investigators say they found, essentially codified that it isn’t detrimental to the league....

Why can't NFL be better?

The NFL helped bury Snyder's dirty deeds because it feels the same way about female employees as Snyder and his male underlings do: if they — gasp! — have the temerity to work for the league office or one of its member clubs, they deserve whatever horror comes to them. They should have no expectation that they will not be treated like a slab of raw meat thrown into a den of hungry wolves. And if they are, suck it up, buttercup. It sees no issue with that type of behavior.

This helps explain why The New York Times’ report in February, which highlighted multiple instances of women alleging mistreatment at the NFL’s gleaming New York headquarters, never really caused a stir.

It's gotten to the point where Goodell and the NFL, supposedly obsessed with optics, don't even try to clean up clear public relations messes anymore....

The women who work in team offices, the women who work in NFL offices, the women who root for one of the league’s 32 teams all deserve better than a league that pays lip service to their physical, emotional and mental well-being in pursuit of doing their job.

They deserve better than a league that hides behind internal memos giving tacit permission to mistreat employees, empty platitudes about its commitment to ensuring workplaces are "free from harassment and discrimination" and aligns itself with objectively terrible people like Snyder over women who deserve an apology and accountability.

All in the name of greed.

Even if they completely eradicated all misconduct from the workplace, it wouldn't matter now, considering the 500-lb elephant in the league wearing orange and white.

He can't afford the team because of the debt he took on.

So he needs a minority partner to help with that.

But who would be willing to become this partner?

And even if he could find someone, the league has to approve them. Why on earth would they do that?

And even if they did for some reason, what state is going to build Dan a stadium?

He's done. It's just a matter of how long it takes for him to accept this. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Hooper said:

He can't afford the team because of the debt he took on.

He can't afford the team because he probably spends literally 10s Millions a year on Lawyers, Private Investigators and who knows what other ass covering techniques, and most definitely spends 10s of Millions on Yacht fuel, lol. His jet is constantly taking him on the run too. The dude blows tons of cash, no wonder he's gotten cheap with the team.

Edited by SkinsFTW