Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Nah Nah Nah…Nah Nah Nah…Hey Hey Hey…GOODBYE CLOWNSHOES

Koolblue13

31 minutes ago, FrFan said:

Source: Momentum could be growing to push Daniel Snyder out, if he doesn’t sell

Against that background, the league’s owners gather this week in Texas for a quarterly meeting. Previously, there was a question as to whether at least 24 votes could be mustered to force Snyder out. The source says that, in the aftermath of the release of the dueling Oversight Committee reports this week, momentum could be growing to force Snyder out — if he doesn’t sell...........

I read the Florio piece this morning.

I don’t know, maybe I’m just paranoid, but the current stuff feels like a step down from the very strong words used a month ago.  I also enjoyed Jerry’s dreadful face in the Snyder photo opp.  

Now to see Jerry step out there and defend Dan, and reading words like could instead of will regarding other owners is giving me pause.

One would think that Bruce and Dan’s testimony being made public should easily be enough to force him out.  It was already obvious but now clear that Dan was behind the e-mail leak.  That alone should be enough for the only conversation to be about to when and whom he sells.

Edited by BatteredFanSyndrome
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

I read the Florio piece this morning.

I don’t know, maybe I’m just paranoid, but the current stuff feels like a step down from the very strong words used a month ago.  I also enjoyed Jerry’s dreadful face in the Snyder photo opp.  

Now to see Jerry step out there and defend Dan, and words like could instead of Will regarding other owners is giving me pause.

One would think that Bruce and Dan’s testimony being made public should easily be enough to force him out.  It was already obvious but now clear that Dan was behind the e-mail leak.  That alone should be enough for the only conversation to be about to when and whom he sells.

Nah you're not. They already screwed his Hannukah big time, on to the new year ;)

By the way if I'm not mistaken MJW has still to interview him :) to be continued ....

Edited by FrFan
  • Like 1

54 minutes ago, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

Now to see Jerry step out there and defend Dan, and reading words like could instead of will regarding other owners is giving me pause.

I think Jerry's defense was weak on purpose. Basically, "if the party Dan and I give a lot of money to were in charge, this wouldn't have even happened?"

He says something that is kind of defending Dan, and like others have said. Its probably telling him "I'll help you get north of $6B, maybe even closer to $7B in a sale" and because he defended the guy on the radio. Dan still thinks they are boys.

• Thumb up 1

The report was published at the start of the team's bye week so the information would not impact player performance on the field.

So this is a clear message to Dan and Dan only. And some high-level NFL executives, obviously, but mainly to El Dano.

Time to pack your bags and GTFO.

It's enough.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Dan leaking the e-mails would really be clown show buffoonery at it's highest.   Would he not think it would be leaked and come back to him?    I don't get it.

Also, I don't know how PI's work, but aren't they supposed to go unnoticed by the people they are following?   The Bruce PI was easily seen and just comes out and says I'm here following you?    Did they hire Ace Ventura?  

• Like 2

1 minute ago, FLSkinz83 said:

Also, I don't know how PI's work, but aren't they supposed to go unnoticed by the people they are following?   The Bruce PI was easily seen and just comes out and says I'm here following you?    Did they hire Ace Ventura?  

I’d guess they wanted him to know what they were doing.  It’s scare tactics more than it is investigative work.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumb up 1

8 minutes ago, FLSkinz83 said:

Dan leaking the e-mails would really be clown show buffoonery at it's highest.   Would he not think it would be leaked and come back to him?    I don't get it.

It's a common problem with people who have power...they don't think ahead about consequences like we do because they've been able to use money to make problems go away. This used to be easier before the age of cell phones and electronic storage and tracking.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, BringMetheHeadofBruceAllen said:

It's a common problem with people who have power...they don't think ahead about consequences like we do because they've been able to use money to make problems go away. This used to be easier before the age of cell phones and electronic storage and tracking.

I hear you, but he has a team of people around him, including lawyers.   Cue the Benny Hill music....

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, FLSkinz83 said:

Umm...Ace Ventura was an awesome detective.  Haha

• Haha 2
  • Thumb up 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

23 hours ago, Skinsinparadise said:

lol, yeah I am trying to recall the story but thought there was one where a fellow owner told Tanya to get out while she still has some dignity. 

"...a fellow owner told Tanya to get out while she still has some dignity."

In my misspent youth, I once told a Tijuana hooker, who was looking for a post-coital gratuity for what you might call "action above and beyond the call of duty", the same thing.

• Haha 6

21 minutes ago, CommanderInTheRye said:

"...a fellow owner told Tanya to get out while she still has some dignity."

In my misspent youth, I once told a Tijuana hooker, who was looking for a post-coital gratuity for what you might call "action above and beyond the call of duty", the same thing.

Now we know how you spend your bye weeks. :) 

• Haha 2

18 hours ago, FLSkinz83 said:

Language, Language, language.

• Haha 5

40 minutes ago, Andre The Giant said:

I suspect that they are delaying things to give Snyder an opportunity to voluntarily exit stage right.

If he spurns this offer and tries to play for time they intend to drop a 500 lb Acme anvil on his head.

image.png.9e51ca9897a74fec38cffd6aeb95ab6b.png

I just hope it doesn't end up like this...

Edited by CommanderInTheRye