Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Nah Nah Nah…Nah Nah Nah…Hey Hey Hey…GOODBYE CLOWNSHOES

Koolblue13

15 minutes ago, skinzplay said:

Wright gets neither s pass nor sympathy from me. He is complicit in all of this bull crap, including every letter, comma and semi-colon in these Iraqi Information Minister statements this dysfunctional FO puts out. He is what I said he was from the beginning. He tells Snyder whatever he wants to hear, but in the presence of others, speaks about how hamstrung he has been in Ashburn. Not a shred of integrity or leadership. That clean-up statement - almost as bad, but equally tone deaf as the first one - only came after the league phoned directly and asked for clarification.

Indeed. Maybe he even did think at first he'd be given the power he needed to get things done. But from the name change process, the management of leaks, lying about fan input and just some of his statements that suggest he is 1) not as talented as his recommendations suggest and 2) he is happy to collect a check and just cover his own ass as much as possible. Especially when it'll be his word against Snyder's anyway after all this is said and done.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, slinky said:
21 minutes ago, slinky said:

I literally have my popcorn ready. Will there be a live stream of the AG announcement? 

giphy (10).gif

My worry is it’ll wind up like opening Al Capone’s vault… 🤣

Edited by ntotoro

2 minutes ago, Idaho fan said:

^ Speaking of ol Bruce.... he has been incredibly silent for a while now.  Maybe I missed something?  Has anyone seen anything from him regarding his old buddy Dan and this dumpster fire?

Singin' like a canary who was tired of dropping the soap.

• Haha 1

I swear it's something different from this guy and organization every other day. He can't get out of here soon enough and when he's gone I don't think any of us fans should ever speak his name again,  and the new owner should completely erase his memory from the franchise.  Who would have thought that back in the late 90s we were getting ready to step into the darkest 25 years of the history of this team.  I don't care if it's Bezos,  Jay Z or freaking Roscoe P Coletrain, just sell the team already or put us all out of our misery!!!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, mh86 said:

Damage control by Ron. Instead, I wish he would lead the charge in taking a stand, but I get it mouths to feed and all I that.

He can't buffer them from it so they can fo us on football if he does...he's not a great Xs and Os coach, but I can't think of a better one to get us through what the franchise has been through since he started.