Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Nah Nah Nah…Nah Nah Nah…Hey Hey Hey…GOODBYE CLOWNSHOES

Koolblue13

Just now, MariusVT said:

As long as the league stipulates in the sale that the team cannot be moved, that's all I care about.  I'd hate for them to use this as an opportunity to get a team moved to London or some other market they've been trying to break into.

Pretty sure owners have to vote on a move,  and the Washington- Dallas rivalry is a HUGE draw. Maybe not as much now, but it being reborn would be huge

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

I get point #1.

The odds that the next owner is nothing like Snyder is close to 100% -- he's the worst owner in sports by a mile.  the odds are just as high that the next owner isn't as bad as Snyder is as high against as @Koolblue13 starting a thread about how Heinicke should be the long term starter at QB.

SIP, brother...

It's us. 

There's a good chance the owner is worse with this franchise.

:ols:

• Haha 8
  • Sad 1

42 minutes ago, tomwvr said:

One of the rumors is dan is going to sell a minority stake to joe gibbs and to cover him and possibly allowing him to keep majority ownership and get the fans back in the stadium.

No. He’s selling the team not just A share. Dan probably looking at new yachts to buy.

1 minute ago, Xameil said:

Pretty sure owners have to vote on a move,  and the Washington- Dallas rivalry is a HUGE draw. Maybe not as much now, but it being reborn would be huge

As soon as kids playing Cowboys and Commanders becomes a thing, the rivalry will renew, but the cowboys and indian vibes are dead. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, tshile said:

The statement doesn’t tell us anything

but also why put that statement out there if they aren’t selling

wouldnt be surprised if they’re simply looking for a minority partner 😂 

I can't imagine anyone is going to write them a check for a billion dollars after all that has happened. 

• Like 1

Just now, Koolblue13 said:

As soon as kids playing Cowboys and Commanders becomes a thing, the rivalry will renew, but the cowboys and indian vibes are dead. 

Yeah, but the original rivalry had nothing to do with that. Granted, not many people know that.

I still feel it would be reborn. Too much history.

1 minute ago, KDawg said:

SIP, brother...

It's us. 

There's a good chance the owner is worse with this franchise.

:ols:

lol, will see.  I think its "us" stuff has been all about the Snyder.   Bad management.  Bad karma.    This team has been run by a clown and clownish stuff continues to happen, 

How much bad stuff can happen to one team's fans?  We are due for some good luck.  Heck even "cursed" teams like the Cuns finally won something.

But bad luck continuing to surround us with that douche of an owner -- makes all the sense in the world. 

• Like 2

Just now, UK Skins said:

My son wants the team to be called the Amazon Rain Forests if Bezos buys us 🙂

Hell anything is better than Redwolves!

Shouldnt you be drinking tea and crumpets right now and messaging on a board on how much Harry and Megan are wankers?

• Haha 7

Just now, Xameil said:

Yeah, but the original rivalry had nothing to do with that. Granted, not many people know that.

I still feel it would be reborn. Too much history.

It kind of did though and all of the other stuff that went along with the Cowboys becoming a team.

I've been signing on to this site for the last several years in hopes of seeing a thread with this title. For the last several months we've been teased and honestly I thought he would sell but it would be a process that would last for years. Who would have thought that when we woke up this morning that today would be the day that we would see this thread!!!!!!! Hope springs eternal my fellow Washington fans!!!! 

P.S. I just couldn't bring myself to say fellow Commanders fans 🤣

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, UK Skins said:

My son wants the team to be called the Amazon Rain Forests if Bezos buys us 🙂

Hell anything is better than Redwolves!

How about "Anacondas"?  ... Or Piranha?  Two dangerous creatures from the Amazon.