Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Washington at Indy ~ Jim Irsay The People's Champ Edition

TK
Message added by TK,

1638968134_ScreenShot2022-10-30at7_15_40PM.thumb.png.beb0abb1113fde9d33d365ef2e549a12.png

This is the real team…we lucked into one last weekend and it was glorious but this is the real team and the real Heinike…no matter how much you love him he isn’t the guy, and never will be the guy. 

In the immortal words of the field crew in Major League “their still ****ty” 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thumb up 1

Just now, tomwvr said:

He was really good early and then sucked really bad

I don’t recall him being really good in this game at any point. we put up 7 points in the first half he looked shaky even early with easy screen passes

Hes overall been atrocious today. He’s given a lot of Colts fans joy, the fans are rocking as we speak to We Will Rock You 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, tomwvr said:

Ours can just stop it.

blast taylor for his awful play but the last week he threw a 49 yard td pass

I don't know what fantasy world your living in where that pass was the norm and not the exception.

If your selling the drugs that give you the access to it I want some.

Edited by FootballZombie
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, 757SeanTaylor21 said:

Theres legit no way Howell can be worse than this

Last week I would have disagreed with you, but we can’t continue with This. We have to see what we have in Howell, because Taylor should not be on this team anymore. The biggest problem though is not jus quarterback play, it’s a horrible offensive coaching staff. 

3 minutes ago, Redwards said:

I'm still not high on the guy.  He's better than he was but that was absolute garbage.  There's no way anyone can claim this guy has played to his draft status.  I don't care that he had no choice in the matter.  The guy makes a play here and there, which is great.  But you almost never hear his named called with anything resembling routine during a game.

A bust?  If you want him to play like a 1st rounder, which he was, then yes.  So far.  IMO, he absolutely is in that regard.  He has a LONG, LONG way to go to earn his status.  He's playing like a 3rd rounder at the moment.

Did he take a dump on your front lawn or something?