Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Tennessee at Washington ~ Nashville Hot vs Mambo Sauce

TK
Message added by TK,

111000314_ScreenShot2022-10-09at4_11_47PM.thumb.png.c13c592a247713930603891c847bcfdb.png

1 minute ago, Skinsinparadise said:

I’ve been watching the Bears game during commercials. Thursday Nights game is looming to be a brutal watch. Bears look even more sluggish than the Comnsnders 

We should get at least 4 sacks on Fields minimum or I'd be disappointed. 

But knowing us he'll shred us for 300 and 3 scores.

Just now, tomwvr said:

It also was not a 22 yard penalty - which is what they marched off the play started on the 41-42 and they got the ball at the 20 after that play

Yes. It’s from the end of the result of the play. Gained 7 + 15 = 22. Anything else?

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, tomwvr said:

Nope the refs gave them a fake roughing the passer call, they didnt blow the whistle on 3rd down when the qb was under control, and if tackled rough would have been a penalty. And they didnt call 2 obvious holding calls on tenn

I know you get sensitive when being appropriately called out, but we have an old saying here:"read more, post less."

I know this will come off as "mean" to some folks  but the large majority of your posts are really off target(that's actually being nice on my end). 

In short, I don't think you're very good at watching NFL football and making on-point commentary, but that's not a requirement for being able to post. 🙂

• Like 3
  • Thumb up 1