Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Washingburgh at Dallas

TK
Message added by TK,

2099317008_ScreenShot2022-10-02at4_12_04PM.thumb.png.6becb16f5bf4f6381d0eb60f17bb2d89.png

1 minute ago, Renegade7 said:

Nah, it usually takes us being up double digits with not enough time to change that before we get credit for it, especially against Dallas...

No, they just talked about our defense bending but not breaking, they're up to the second. We just suck.

Just now, Jumbo said:

I recommend watching other games while making enough checking randomly and following highlights during actual game just to be informed. But don't watch the whole game at the exclusion of the rest of the games. Give yourself permission to be an NFL fan first and a commanders fan second, so to speak. At least under the circumstances. 🙂

I threw the remote at the TV and am too drunk to get up.

• Haha 5
  • Thumb up 1

2 minutes ago, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

SIP, I’m normally with you on this.

But would Edwards honestly be much worse than this?

We are in year 3 of Ron building this team and we just look like complete and utter garbage week after week.  

Not that I think anyone Dan hires will work out, but aI can’t defend this tripe anymore.

Yes Edwards would be worse 

Just now, Warhead36 said:

I have no real quarrel with Del Rio anymore. The defense schematically is mostly okay. Don't like LBs on WRs as often as it happens but beyond that, they've kept us in games.

Same here.  I think the scheme is fine.  It is the pieces in the scheme that are lacking.  The scheme itself is dependent upon good play from all positions.  We have no real studs past our guys on the front.  Maybe we have something with Forrest and St. Juste.  Outside of that, what do we have?  Holcombe and Davis?  We have no depth and no real starting LBs.  These areas need to be addressed in the draft.  

6 minutes ago, mistertim said:

Heinicke isn't going to fare any better with this OL. He'd be running for his life just like Wentz. Remember, Dallas completely shut TH down last season.

What does last year has to do with this year? Wentz looked good last year and this year not so much. Not sure why Wentz is stutter stepping and slow on the move. I though he would be faster than that. I was led to believe he was like Taylor but with a stronger arm. Isn't that what some of you guys were saying?

Putting Taylor in can't be any worse.