Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Washingburgh at Dallas

TK
Message added by TK,

2099317008_ScreenShot2022-10-02at4_12_04PM.thumb.png.6becb16f5bf4f6381d0eb60f17bb2d89.png

1 minute ago, NickyJ said:

The commentators wrote it out in finger paint why the play design required Wentz to back pedal, and we still have fans blaming Wentz for it lol

The one I’m listening to didn’t…why was he fading back like that? 

1 minute ago, justice98 said:

I remember when he got signed checking onto what we were getting, the scouting reports on him werent good at this stage of his career.  He's been washed for a few years now.

Yep but he is from rons past so he must be good

I can’t handle a lot of you today. May not make it through this thread today. Blaming Wentz for the two sacks so far is surreal. 

It’s a screen and he has no where to bail on the second one. The first one he got the snap and was hit immediately. Are you all that hateful that you can’t even see that? Wentz May (or may not) be awful… but blaming HIM is one of the most wild things people have posted here. And that’s an accomplishment.

• Like 8
  • Haha 1
  • Thumb up 1

1 minute ago, SkinsFTW said:

The QB.

Like when RG3 had the worst OL in the league until Cousins came in. 

You realize we can see the lineman getting beat right?  The line is garbage, and it’s garbage because we massively downgraded the talent.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Thumb down 1
  • Thumb up 1

Just now, KDawg said:

I can’t handle a lot of you today. May not make it through this thread today. Blaming Wentz for the two sacks so far is surreal. 

It’s a screen and he has no where to bail on the second one. The first one he got the snap and was hit immediately. Are you all that hateful that you can’t even see that? Wentz May (or may not) be awful… but blaming HIM is one of the most wild things people have posted here. And that’s an accomplishment.

This may be a winnable game....but the O/L is going to gave to step up. Good O/L play and Washington wins this.

1 minute ago, KDawg said:

I'm saying even if it's a screen he HAS to feel that rush coming and know where it's coming from so why backpedal right into it and risk taking a sack that deep? Sometimes you just have to adlib a play.

• Thumb up 1

Just now, KDawg said:

I mean some of us literally didn’t see it. Most of us I would argue arnt good enough to see what happens live and comment real time. 

But we do it anyway 🥴