Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

πŸ˜€πŸ˜€ Ron fired days ago. Mission Accomplished.πŸ˜€πŸ˜„

88Comrade2000

3 minutes ago, Commander PK said:

His firing now may have more to do with the dust up yesterday than the actual performance. Β The situation with him could have become untenable. Β 

Β 

It feels like at least twice under Rivera we've had something go down on our bench while playing in Dallas during a blowout.

Β 

I am pleased with this blood sacrifice mainly because I was starving, and the illusion of accountability I asked for.

Β 

In many ways it's rearranging chairs on the Titanic after its already snapped in half.Β  But I did ask for JDR to go, so doing it before end of the season does give me something to look forward to this season.

• Thumb up 1

He manages every level of the team this way. Wayyy too late to make a move he should have made weeks ago. His inability to make change if felt on every level of the team and it holds them back. It’s classic bad leadership.Β 
Β 

We have players starting for weeks that are trash with backups clearly better than them. He is the GM and the coach, it’s clearly his behavior. Coaches, same thing. Bad calls during game. He just makes horrible decisions and when he DOES do something everyone else has been begging him to do for weeks it’s way to late. He is terrible. I don’t see the point in doing this now other than to take the heat off of him. Which isn’t going to work. What an idiot.Β 

• Like 2

Not too happy that Ron is apparently taking over the D. I would have rather seen them elevate someone else from the staff.

Β 

Ron having to call plays on Sundays...as opposed to just standing there with his arms crossed looking confused...should be interesting.

Β 

Β 

Β 

Edited by formerly4skins

5 minutes ago, formerly4skins said:

Not too happy that Ron is apparently taking over the D. I would have rather seen them elevate someone else from the staff.

Β 

Ron having to call plays on Sundays...as opposed to just standing there with his arms crossed looking confused...should be interesting.

Β 

One does not preclude the other.

Β 

I am ecstatic Rivera is calling plays. There is no way we win another game, unless we pull it out of our asses.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, TradeTheBeal! said:

Not really a fan of chopping guys during the holidays, but whatevs.

Β 

Thanks to Jack for fielding a couple halfway decent defenses during his time here…which seems to be much more than any other coach accomplished here in that span.

Β 

Β 

He did not have any decent defenses. Β Last season they had a run of 2nd and 3rd string QBs skewing their stats. Β They got smacked around by decent offenses.Β 
Β 

As for other defenses, Greg Williams did a lot more with a lot less. Β WTF are you talking about?

• Like 3
  • Thumb up 1

1 minute ago, Andre The Giant said:

Β 

Sick!Β  Disgusting and Ownership needs to be ownership and fire the entire staff, coaching and F.O. now!Β  The fans have spoken for weeks for this.Β  A bit ticked but leave those who can operate this Titanic until this nightmare ends.Β  My bad.Β  Nuff said.Β 

Edited by RWJ

2 minutes ago, RWJ said:

Sick!Β  Disgusting and Ownership needs to be ownership and fire the entire staff, coaching and F.O. now!Β  The fans have spoken for weeks for this.Β  Nuff said.Β 

I'm a little sick considering that Ron had to receive a recommendation to fire Jack.Β  Very disappointed that Ron didn't make that decision on his own.Β  I would have had a better view of Ron if he made the decision on his own.

Β 

It really shows that Ron just isn't connected to the pulse of the team, especially after seeing Jeremy Reeves reaction.Β Β 

Just now, BrentMeisterGeneral said:

Phillips has misread that statement, it says that Ron made the recommendation to Harris not vice versaΒ 

I hope so.....would be extremely disappointing if Ron didn't make that recommendation himself.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Dexter said:

I'm a little sick considering that Ron had to receive a recommendation to fire Jack.Β  Very disappointed that Ron didn't make that decision on his own.Β  I would have had a better view of Ron if he made the decision on his own.

Β 

RR and JDR have been attached at the hip for a long time.Β  That's why ownership told RR to fire him.Β  Ownership needs to be ownership and can RR but they didn't.Β  Tells me no one wants to be interim HC.Β Β