Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

πŸ˜€πŸ˜€ Ron fired days ago. Mission Accomplished.πŸ˜€πŸ˜„

88Comrade2000

1 hour ago, TChaler70 said:

Bring in people you know isnt the issue. As a manager you dont bring people in that "argue with you" as some of suggested, no manager or CEO wants that!

Β 

The issue is simple, they havent drafted well. Davis, Young, Cosmi, St-Juste, Brown, Gibson, Charles, Gandy-Golden all were drafted in the first 4 rounds I think. That is a 1-4 roster, pretty simple.

Β 

If you don't hire people who are encouraged to share their opinions, then why even hire them in the first place? A boss like that better be more competent and know more than all of the people he hires then, otherwise they're just hiring yes-men. Sadly, that's the kind of boss Snyder has always been.

1 hour ago, Peregrine said:

Sadly, the heavy alcoholic had the most success, was the brightest spot, and was the best personnel man we've had under Snyder's tenure(despite still being interfered with by Bruce/Dan).

Β Quite the state of affairs. Dan will go down in football history as one of the most awful owners ever, both for his meddlingΒ  incompetence football-wise and his being so widely regarded as having a repugnant and disgusting persona.

Β 

Β 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, BringMetheHeadofBruceAllen said:

Β 

If you don't hire people who are encouraged to share their opinions, then why even hire them in the first place? A boss like that better be more competent and know more than all of the people he hires then, otherwise they're just hiring yes-men. Sadly, that's the kind of boss Snyder has always been.

You can have people who are open and willing to share their opinions but don’t argue with you. It’s not effective to have arguments when conversations can get the job done.Β 
Β 

You don’t want people to argue. You want people to say listen I think you are wrong and this is why, but you are the boss and ultimately this falls on you. I do that with my boss. My people do that with me. It’s very effective. Not all groups can do that, though.Β 

• Thumb up 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

6 hours ago, BringMetheHeadofBruceAllen said:

A drunken McCloughan would be better than what this team has currently. 🍻

Β 

Ah who could forget such great players as Sua Cravens, Josh Doctson, and Nate Sudfeld.

Β 

Scott's great consulting work what resulted in picks such as Trent Murphy got him hired in Ashburn. 🀣

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Jumbo said:

Dan will go down in football history as one of the most awful owners ever, both for his meddlingΒ  incompetence football-wise and his being so widely regarded as having a repugnant and disgusting persona.

Β 

Hey now!Β  Those of us with repugnant and disgusting personas would prefer you not associate us with that ass clown.Β  Of course, the ass clowns probably don't want to be associated with him either...but they're ass clowns so who cares?

• 2 months later...

Ron steps down in a week. I feel it in my bones.

Β 

But Ron will now have his 5th straight non winning season. His 6th in 7 seasons.

Β 

This is just who he is. A great culture builder but an out of touch with modern football. He should have never been hired to lead Personnel. This franchise desperately needs a real GM with a multi year plan. I dont care if we win 2 games next year. Have a plan.Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

He didnt know they could be eliminated?!?!?

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Playing devils advocate here. If he didn’t know that’s just ridiculous, however that could also be taken as β€œreally? Like I didn’t know that you dumbass”. Β Its Β kinda his way of replying to questions he thinks are stupid I’ve noticed. Good guy and leader of men but not a very good coach imo.Β 

2 minutes ago, Daniel.redskins said:

What sucks most is how good our rivals have gotten. The Eagles and Giants have passed us in rebuilding twice in the last decade.Β  And the **** Cowboys have been good the last three decades.Β Β 

Β 

We desperately need an offensive minded head coach.Β Β 

Β 

Giants sucked for ten years, worse than us, but have immediately found the right GM/HC combo and are back on the right track.

Β 

We're still stuck in this mess.Β 

Β 

It sucks.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

Giants sucked for ten years, worse than us, but have immediately found the right GM/HC combo and are back on the right track.

Β 

We're still stuck in this mess.Β 

Β 

It sucks.

Team desperately needs a GM in the worst way with full authority.Β 

• Thumb up 1