Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Washington at Detroit ~ It's A Hard Knocks Life

TK
Message added by TK,

image.thumb.png.78666b5ebe4afa84cfd716d51f3cf1fd.png

Why the fair catch at 6 yard line?  Let it bounce into end zone.  I know there is a chance it is downed but now you are at the 6 anyway, but just fake catch it and move. 

Have punters just become that much better at place kicking? I thought when I was growing up you pretty much didn't fair catch inside the 10 and just let it bounce.

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, Redwards said:

This is why Carson is a waste of time and money.  You aren't winning a SB or even getting close to one with him at the helm.  But when you refuse to rebuild and just wanna "Plug in an experienced guy" like Ron wants, this is what you get: a team that can hover around .500 and maybe sneak into the playoffs now and again but never threaten for a damn thing.  

Waste of time.

Perhaps it’s the direction of the organization. Wentz isn’t the future, yet give fans something excited enough to fill some seats and get a few wins. Leonsis also seems to have a similar vision. 😀

Just now, NoCalMike said:

Why the fair catch at 6 yard line?  Let it bounce into end zone.  I know there is a chance it is downed but now you are at the 6 anyway, but just fake catch it and move. 

Have punters just become that much better at place kicking? I thought when I was growing up you pretty much didn't fair catch inside the 10 and just let it bounce.

More judgment call now, I think the line is more like the 7... better there than the 2

Just now, WillieMack said:

Perhaps it’s the direction of the organization. Wentz isn’t the future, yet give fans something excited enough to fill some seats and get a few wins. Leonsis also seems to have a similar vision. 😀

We had that, I would of loved to seen Heiny with these weapons. Wentz has been miserable, last week back to back picks when your up in a game late now this nonsense.